But she did not call even 5 minutes passed.

I wonder what is he doing. But I cannot call him. I have to wait for his call.

I wait and wait until fallen asleep. Then in the morning, I saw 15 missed calls.

I have to get up early because I promised uncle that I will go to their firm again.

Donny waited for me in front of his office.

"Shar, I already know your password."

I am ashamed so I just opened the door and goes in.

"Shar wait, wait Shar..."

"Donny, go to uncle's office because he has something to say."

"You are really close to my Dad Shar, it's only you who calls him uncle."

"Because I'm pretty. And uncle likes me," I joked.

Donny suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Let's go together," he said and didn't let go of my hand so we have to go together.

"Okay, I'll go with you, let go of my hand," I told him.

He really did. I am about to run but I was stopped because uncle was in front of me.

"Where are you going?" uncle asked me.

I felt embarrass,

"I am just going to greet you uncle," I answered.

Donny laughed secretly but I saw him. I stared at him angrily but still he smiled again.

Then we continue to walk until we are at uncle's office.

"You're earlier than what I expected," uncle told us.

"Didn't you tell us to come at 7 am uncle?"

"I thought it's 9 am."

I wonder if uncle really told us it's 9. But as I am trying to recall what he said, I thought it's really 7am.

"Sharlene, how's your law firm in Korea?"

"Dad usually don't talk about it with me uncle, I hope it's all fine."

"Your dad is really a good friend of mine."

"Really uncle?" I asked him then goes near him.

"What can you say about my dad uncle?"

"He knows how to deal with his fellow. He seems to be so serious but when you know about him, you'll found out he's a cheerful person."

As I am listening to uncle's statement, Donny is looking at me liptalking we have to go but I ignored him.

"Uncle, dad told me that you are also a good friend. He told me he just met you recently but he said he is comfortable when he is with you. He also told me that you are the most handsome among his friends," I told uncle and uncle laughed loudly showing he is really happy to what I just said. Then we both laugh together.

Then he noticed Donny,

"Donny, why don't you listen to Sharlene's story, come here so that you will laugh also."

Donny is bored. And seems not want to come and listen.

"Uncle, I think we have to go to Donny's office, you might have visitors or appointments in your office," I told uncle, I saw how Donny felt relieved.

As we are walking to Donny's office,

"How could you make Dad laugh that loud?"

"Haven't you heard him laughing how he laughed a while back?"

"It's not easy to make him laugh. He is always somewhat serious with all matters. Thank you for making him laugh."

I stopped walking.

"You don't need to thank me. I did it because I want to do it," I told him and go inside his office.

He showed all my pictures in Korea. I was shocked.

"Why do you have all of my pictures?"

"Because I care about you. I knew everything about you even if I was away from you."

"You think you know everything about me for 3 years just because od these pictures? Donny, can you see sadness in these pictures?"

"I'm happy you had a happy life there."

"Seeing these pictures won't define and describe how hard my life was...

Can you imagine me pressured because I have to be the brightest in my class, because my mom is a top cardiosurgeon and my dad owns the Best Law Firm? Have you seen me being so worried about my grades? Have you heard me listening to my own tears because I have no one to talk to?

You only knew and seen my happy like pictures you haven't dare to ask if I am really okay or not."

"I'm sorry."

Then at 4 pm an employee suddenly knocked at Don's office.

"Sir, your dad was rushed to the hospital."

I cannot ask why. I can only follow Donny to go to hospital. I have to go. I have to accompany Donny.

Then as we are running in going out, Donny just held my hand.

"Please, let's go together."