15

Y/N POV

    After school, I met with Changmin as we agreed. I still didn't know where we were going. I trust him. So I didn't ask him lots of questions on where we were going.

    10 minutes later we arrived. It was an amusement park! Yes, I know, really cliche but it's Changmin we're talking about so who cares! It would be the best decision to enjoy this very cheesy moment.

"Which ride do you want to go on first Y/n?"

"I'm not really sure."

"Or are you scared?" He said teasingly.

"Of course not! I'll prove it. Let's go to that one!" I said while pointing at the most thrilling ride. He seemed a little not sure about it. "Aigoo, is Changmin scared?"

"What? N-No! I wasn't sure because you might get scared of it."

"Well I won't so let's go!"

    We went on the ride. I wanted to prove him wrong. Hopefully it will go as planned.

"It's starting, it's starting!" I say in a half nervous half excited tone.

    The ride didn't go fast at the start. But after that.. oh boy. I forgot all about the 'prove him wrong' thing. He did as well. We were both screaming at the top of our lungs.

"CHAMGMIN I'M SO SORRY I PROMISE I'LL LISTEN TO YOU FROM NOW ON!!!"

"AND I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO YOU!!!"

    The ride finally ended. It was honestly such a relief. Oh, and I think the people sitting behind us don't have ears that are functioning correctly but that's not the point right now.

"I'm choosing this time."

"Ok, which one do you wanna ride?"

"The bumper cars!"

"You've got to be kidding me..."

"What? They're really fun."

                          *Time Skip*

    We decided to end the day after going in the ferris wheel (this is so cliche omfg). I didn't really want to go on it but Changmin insisted that we do. And of course I agreed, what else am I supposed to do?

    When we were at the top, suddenly the ferris wheel stopped.

"What's going on?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"You were the one who insisted we ride this and then go home. You should know!"

"It has nothing to do with it stopping!"

"*sigh* whatever Changmin..."

    We were stuck for 15 minutes now. Apparently the electricity went out. It wasn't that big of a problem for me except the fact that there was a lot of wind. It was pretty scary.

"Changmin, I think I'm gonna faint."

"Y/n not right now."

"Oh my God, it's so high up here!"

    I guess Changmin saw how scared I was, so he sat next to me.

"CHANGMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"YOU SEEMED SCARED SO I JUST SAT NEXT TO YOU."

"GO BACK TO YOUR SEAT, WE GOTTA KEEP THE WEIGHT EQUAL ON BOTH SIDES!"

"FINE- Wait are you serious?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?!"

    And he started to laugh his ass off.

"Ji Changmin, what's so funny?"

"You aren't really scared of anything but you're scared of heights *wheeze* ok ok, I'll stop."

"Good, now go back to your seat."

"Y/n come on, nothing will happen if I sit here."

    As he said that, the wind started to get stronger and we were slowly going back and forth.

"Nevermind I'll go sit."

    Finally the ferris wheel started working again. We were slowly going back down. I have never felt more relieved in my life.

"Now, can we please go home before anything else happens?"

"...we can."

"Why are you so sad? We could've died up there."

"I had other plans, but oh well. Next time I guess."

    We reached my house. I was about to go in when Changmin held my wrist.

"Y/n, I want to ask you something."

"Yes?"

"Can I, umm, kiss you?"

    I was blushing so hard right now. I was a living tomato.

"S-Sure."

    He leaned closer.

"*giggles* Close your eyes, I can't kiss you like this. I'll get shy."

"O-Oh, right."

    His lips finally touched mines once again. This time it was longer. Our lips moved in synch. His lips tasted like strawberry. It was really sweet, in a good way. We kissed for at least three minutes before breaking the kiss.(i have never kissed anyone idk how this works)

"S-See you a-at school I g-guess." I said while stuttering.

"*giggles* you're cute when you stutter." He said as he walked away.

    I entered my house while trying to make as less sound as possible so I wouldn't wake Chanhee up.

"I saw everything Y/n, you don't have to sneak in."

    Well, damn it. I should play dumb maybe it'll work.

"I've got no clue on what you're talking about."

"Sure sure 's-sEE YOu a-aT sCHooL I guESs'." He said as he made fun of me.

"I'm just praying to see the day you won't do that."

"Do what? ' I've gOT No CLuE ON whAt yoU'Re TAlkiNG aBOuT'."

"...I'M GOING TO SLEEP."

"Sleep well, or you won't get to see him tomorrow."

    He just loved to tease me. I don't even feel bad for him when his members bully him. But I still love him I guess. Not as much as Changmin though.

____________

Im back with my poor writing skills ✌️😚
good news and bad news. bad: im suffering from depression
good: im starting therapy after Covid!
(and im sorry this chapter is short, forgive meee)

                Word Count: 913❤️