'Make a wish and we also have another surprise." Jisoo says and I close my eyes and make a wish. Then I open my eyes and see everyone made their wishes.

"Your song with all the kpop idols in the cast was so popular it brought a bunch of kpop fandoms together. Good job." Jennie says and we hug once more. I grab the knife and cut the cake. We end up eating the cake and then I go onto my phone. I text to group chat.

Y/N- Congrats to everyone! We brought fandoms closer.

Jungkook- YAY! I think it was the one song you wrote Y/N.

Kai- Yay! It might be the song of the year.

Taeyong- The MAMA is in 1 month and we might have to create a dance.

Y/N- YAY!

Eunwoo- Im so happy.

Hani- Kai from EXO, Taeyong from NCT, Y/N from BLACKPINK, Jungkook from BTS, Hani from EXID, and Eunwoo from ASTRO.

Producer- Im so glad you are happy. We might make a dance that sounds like a good idea. We can perform it at MAMA. Usually, the OST type of music is soft but this one is about fighting back and moving on. See you at the dance room in the same place we had the meeting. We can think of something.

Y/N- Its gonna be fun.

I put my phone down and look at Jennie who wanted to know why I was smiling.

"What's so funny?" Jennie asks me and I smile at her.

"Our song was so popular that maybe we are gonna perform at the MAMA and create a choreograph starting tomorrow," I tell her and I go to my room and I shower and sit on my bed.

-Jungkook P.O.V-

I really miss Y/N. Im gonna call her. I was sitting in the living room and we were watching a movie. I facetime Y/N. She answers and then she smiles seeing me.

"Hey Jungkook what are you doing?" She asks me sweetly.

"Watching a movie. I had fun in Barcelona." I say and she laughs.

"Me too. You wanna say Hi to the BLINKs. I am shooting a BLACKPINK house episode." Y/N informs me and shows me to the camera and I wave to the camera.

"Hello BLINKS," I say cutely and then I wave to him.

-Y/N P.O.V-

"Im gonna go to sleep now Jungkook good night. Love you." I say and I tried to be happy while saying Love you. I end the call and put my phone to the side.

"Ok Good Night!" I say while turning off the camera and then I fall asleep.

-Next Day-

I get up at 9:30 am and shower and do my morning routine and I hang out a little while until its time to go. I go to the car and head to the place we were meeting and then it was a recorded thing. I was the last person and everyone looked when I came.

"Hello Y/N." The producer says and I bow and sit next to Kai and Jungkook and I smile to them.

"Ok, so we have the dance and start dancing tomorrow we just want you to be familiar with it. We start the spots tomorrow." One of the people who was the dance instructor said.

-Next Day-

I was wearing this,

I smiled once I walked in and then we started to do the dance

I smiled once I walked in and then we started to do the dance. We even had our positions and I worked hard. I was the first intro and they were gonna play faint lines. Example, "Here I come kicking the door." when I come in.

-4 hours later-

It was already 4 hours. I took a break on Jungkook resting my head on his lap.

"Are you excited to perform this?" Jungkook asks me and I move my head and it was near his... He looked down and he blushed really hard making me blush really hard.

"Sorry..." I say to him and he holds my head.

"It's ok," Jungkook says to me and I bring my face closer to him. He does the same thing and then I forget there are cameras and I rest my head on his chest. Then we get up to practice again. We practiced for 3 more hours and then we all went home.

-Time Skip At Home-

I came home and saw all my Unnies. I said hi to them and then I went to my room and showered. I wore this,

-picture-

I worked on the dance we were still doing BLACKPINK house and I was working on the dance and realized I didn't turn off the camera.

"Editors please don't put this on the next BLACKPINK house," I say and turn off the camera and work on the dance.

-Time Skip 1 hour later-

I got a text from Jungkook.

Jungkook- Hey baby ❤

Y/N- Hi baby ❤ what are you doing

Jungkook- Thinking about you can't get you off my mind. ❤

Y/N- Neither can I baby ❤

Jungkook- You miss me, baby ❤

Y/N- Ok let's stop with this baby stuff. ❤

Jungkook- alright Y/N ❤

Y/N- Do you when we are shooting the next episode? ❤

Jungkook- I think after the MAMA ❤

Y/N- See you tomorrow love you ❤

-Time Skip Next Day-

I arrived at the studio and when I took breaks it was with Jungkook. I think I have feelings for him.