Chapter 6-Solo player does something unexpected!

A/n: (Autor Note) I do not own nor highschool dxd, nor solo leveling nor any other anime, manga, videogames, TV series or film that are included in this book. I do not own the arts either. Everything goes to their rightful owners.

A/n: well, solo leveling is strong here, but there is a little change hope you like it.

Action
"Talk"
Text
Thought
'Sacred gear'
[Notification]
------------------------------------------------------------------
-Ciel POV-

I was in the ORC bathroom... It was quite big to be a class bathroom. Rias was behind me as she washed my body, cleaning it of the blood that came out, then she hugged me, her nipples piercing my back as her tits pressed against me, then a magenta like light healing my scars, but far from fully healing them.

She then looked at my body noticing the scars on it, alongside my toned and builded muscles "You went through a lot" she said as she hugged me closer, I simply nodded, then she asked me to let her shower, and so I left with a towel wrapped around my waist.

Akeno put bandages around my wounds as I thought of how to save her, Kiba looked at me "What are you thinking?" He asked, I looked at him and typed on my phone

Nothing.... I am surprised that even priest can be stray.... So they are under fallen angel protection?

"Yes, they are..." Said Kiba that was interrupted by Rias "...That's why you don't have to go closer to them again, especially the girl!" She spoke, I dressed up and walked home.

-Timeskip-

I was laying down on my bed looking at the ceiling stoic

I'm weak... I am still far too weak!

I thought as I remembered that I couldn't save Asia, after a bit I hit myself

Foolishness! I will train so I can save her!

I said as I went to run towards a little park we had in the center as there was some people training there, and so I did too

After I completed the quest... I opened the two random boxes, in the first I had no luck since I found 10 potions 5 health and 5 mana, but with the second one, I got an A-S rank dungeon key, that was what I needed.
I clenched the key in my hand, looking up in the sky

Wait for me Asia! I will save you

I said between me and myself and patted my scarf

Mom... Dad... Uncle.... I will not let anyone I care about die!

As I did so I was about to open the gate for the dungeon when I heard steps getting closer as I vanished the key "C-ciel-san?" spoke a voice behind me and as I turned around and saw Asia, I was shocked.

We went to a fast food, since it was lunch time. I looked at her as she seemed loss, she didn't knew how to eat, seems it was her first time here. I gently touched her hand to get her attention, then I showed her how to eat the burger, she did the same and bite it.

Damn, she is too cute... I'm dying!

I thought as we then spent time in the arcades, I saw her smiling happily and I smiled too under the mask. Then she watched a puppet inside those machines, and I somehow succeeded into taking one of them for her, the one she wanted.

We walked to a fountain and sat on a bench near it and we talked a bit, she spoke about her life, it was really sad. She spoke "I was abbandoned in front of a church in a little village... I was born within it... At 8 years old I found an almost dead dog, and by praying alone I healed him. For that I was moved to a bigger church in a city, healing all the faithful ones. Yet one day I found a hurted male on the door, and heal him, later I realised it was a demon. Since I could heal a demon I was considered an heretic" she spoke.