Emotions Arent Fun

Start from the beginning

I giggle when Shinsou drenches Sero with a huge splash of water but, for the first time all day, Shinsou gets caught. Sero had used his tape and grabbed Shinsou before he could escape. Sero pulls Shinsou towards him and pushes him underwater.

Man! He was hot when his hair was dripping wet.

Sadly, Aizawa called everyone back. We all got our towels and dried ourselves off as we head back to the hotel. We have an hour and Aizawa wants us to stay in our rooms. I dont know why but hes the boss so.

"I'm bored."

"Denki. Look at me. We have to spend an hour in this room. Do you really think I have any idea of what to do right now. Lemme tell you the answer. I dont. If it were up to me, I'd go back to the pool and just stay in the hot tub. But instead I have to be stick in this room with you."

"Fine! Meanie."

I sat there for a few seconds.

"I have an idea of what I could do."

I mumble.

"And what is that exactly?"

"You."

I breathe. My face flushes as I notice I said that aloud. I look up to see an equally flustered Shinsou across the room.

"Oh really~"

WHAT?

《{Shinsou POV}》

Did he really just say that? I think for a second. I could brush it off. But that's boring. On the other hand, I could mess around with him. Now that would definitely help me with the boredom.

"Oh really~"

I say as I walk towards him. I watch as fear and worriedness shine in his eyes. But there's another emotion I can see. Is it... excitement?

I smirk as I can tell he has a crush on me. Dont get me wrong, I'm not good at social cues. I never talk to people. But this guy is too easy to read.

His back hits the wall and he stands up. I pin him to the wall. I put one hand next to his head, and the other near his waist.

He turns his head to get away from me but I grab his chin. I pull his head to face me. I look in his eyes and laugh. As I'm about to say something, he kisses me.

Now I wouldnt know all that well but god DAMN his lips were soft. I melt into the kiss. I feel it start to get more heated as he pushes farther into me.

I grab his hips and pull him closer and take control. I bite his lip and he opens his mouth. I take this as a sign and I slip my tongue in. He tastes sweet. Like honey. He doesnt even fight back and accepts it. He moans into my mouth and, god, was it hot.  I look at the clock. We eat in five minutes. I pull back. I wipe some saliva off my mouth and smirk once again. He looks at me with a sad, but concerned look on his face.

"We have to eat soon."

He nods, the sad look still on his face. I put a finger under his chin and lean towards his ear.