_____

"Care to dance with me?"— His words slurred

"S-sure.."

____

His hands wrapped around you pulling you into a big embrace, his heart was faintly beating and his touch was like silk, could this be? No it's too soon, he's drunk and out of character. Up from the top was Abbacchio and Bucciarati watching the two people dancing from below, Giorno and you both swiftly did a waltz.

______

{Giorno's POV}

I know I'm drunk.. and it's hard to see but, I can feel her warmth in my grasp, something inside of me wanted to grab a hold of her and never let go. Her skin is so soft, as she was humming a small tune I could feel the soft vibrations.. I have been hiding some feelings, I can't bare the pain.. and of course I don't wish to tell my guards nor anyone else so I just bottle it inside, I felt myself melting into one with her. This was truly a wonderful night. She's the first girl to ever make me feel peaceful with myself, The mafia is failing... no drugs equal no money and no money equals traitors, thieves, and unhappy people. I know the world revolves around money, but it's become hard.. so hard.

______

"Neh, Giorno. Are you okay? It feels like your falling asleep."

"Oh sorry about that, I guess I am a bit tired."

"Let's get you upstairs okay?"

______

{Y/n's POV}

His face looks different, he actually has emotions. We were walking up the steps which caused some giggles but at the top were Abbacchio and Bucciarati, they both extended their hands and tried to take Giorno away but he refused to leave my side.

"She'll take me, you guys go somewhere else"

The sounds of our shoes echoed through the empty corridors and the walk was I bit slow since Giorno couldn't manage, we approached a huge door and inside was a king sized bed, a dresser and two night stands on each side, the room was well kept and smelled just like him... mio Dio, I have butterflies.
I walked him to his bed and set him down, he just sat there and stared at me with sad eyes, something was calling out but I couldn't understand what.

______

"Well. It's getting pretty late, I best be on my way.. thank you for tonight. Giorno."— you got up and headed for the door until you felt something tug at your coat.

"Y/n.. please. Don't leave me.. please stay with me tonight, it's dangerous outside.."

______

Your breath hitched as he started taking off his shirt exposing his muscular body, you felt the redness creeping into your cheeks, he walked over and grabbed a normal shirt and handed it to you, the shirt was way to big for you causing it to hide your lower half and as for Giorno he was just in his boxers. He slid into the left side of the bed and got underneath the covers, you walked over and hesitantly pulled the sheets back and laid down, you were nervous and extremely tired but soon you started getting more comfortable you turned to face Giorno and looked out the window, the sheer cream colored curtains flowed in the wind, exposing the glowing moon and the night stars.

______

"Are you tired at all?"

"Oh.. sorry I didn't mean to wake you up."

"It's okay I was awake anyways."— Giorno's phone kept ringing, he picked it up and set it down. He groggily groaned and faced the ceiling.

"Try to get some sleep, you can take a shower in the morning, buona notte e sogni d'oro.."
(Goodnight and sweet dreams)

"Good night Gio..."— you decided to make a risky move and wrap your arms around the sleeping man to which he kindly accepted. You got a bit closer and whispered in his ear.

"Buon compleanno.. .Giorno Giovanna."

______

Happy birthday Giorno!! ♥︎🐞
4•16

SORRY FOR TYPOS!