Chapter 2

Beep,beep.

Who text me this early?

From: Matt *hey let's get breakfast at 10*

From: Me *why text me? Text your girl*

From: Matt *because she won't see it.*

From: Me *true, we'll be there*

From: Matt *meet up at Taylor's*

"Riley wake up," I said shaking her shoulder lightly.

"No, let me sleep," Riley said in to the pillow.

"Come on we are gonna get breakfast with Matt and Justin," I said pulling the blankets off of her. This girl just won't budge!

"You can wear something out of my closet." I said hoping that would make her get up.....

Her head pops up. "Anything?"

I nodded. "Anything."

"What are we waiting for? Let's get ready!" She said jumping out of bed and making her way to my walk in closet.

I laughed and shook my head. I sometimes worry about that girl. I headed to my bathroom to freshen up and do my morning routine.

"That was the longest pee ever!" I said walking into my closet."Yeah, we'll it's not only you in there now," she pointed out while slipping on pair of my high waist shorts.

"Thanks" I put on a maxi black dress with a jean jacket, pink sandals ,a pink purse and a pair of sunnies. Riley had on nude high waisted shorts, a white shirt with her converse and sunnies.

"I have to stop at my house real quick I'll meet you at Justin's,"Riley said walking to her car

"Okay."

~~~~
I pulled up to Justin's house and didn't see Matt's car. I walked to the front door and rang the door bell. Couple seconds later Justin's older brother Jeremy came. For them to be brothers they definitely look a like! It's crazy but personality is what makes them different.

"What's up!" I yelled walking in and closing the door.

"Ssshhhhh! Your too loud." Jeremy said rubbing his head.

"Hungover?"

"Yes, really bad."

"Come on, I'll make you some coffee," I said walking into the kitchen, making him black coffee. "Here you go, you should try to throw up and then lay down" I said speaking really low giving him two Advil's.

"I am and will. Thank you." Jeremy said as I cleaned up my mess.

"No problem I'll be upstairs."

He waved his hand in a dismissive way.

I walked up the stairs and opened the door to Justin's room.

Next thing I see is Justin in boxers with a towel in hand and this slut Carla, sitting on his bed with no top on and only in bra.

"The fuck is going on here?" I said in shock.

"Babe! Hailey! Let me explain!" Justin said confused.

"How could you?! Out of all people?! This bitch?!" I snapped. I saw myself slap the smirk off her face but I knew I couldn't for the baby sake.

"Babe, it's not what you think, let me explain!" He said grabbing my hands into his.

"No," I said yanking my hands out of his. I started walking out of the room and making my way down the stairs.

"Babe!! Victoria!! Wait!" He called after me but I just kept on walking.

"Hailey! Please let me explain!" He said grabbing my arm and turning me around, trying to hold me

. "No! You don't get to explain! How could you?! Especially with her Justin! out of all people that BITCH! How could you explain something when its so clear... You always told me you wouldn't hurt me, but look what you just did! I never would've thought you would do this! So no Justin, you can't explain!" I stormed out the house into my car and just sat there letting everything sink in. Tears started to stream down my cheek.

I looked up to see Justin running towards my car. I put my car into drive and drove off as fast as my car would let me.