He's Mine Not Yours part 2

Start from the beginning

“There was things girl 2 years ago she was crying when she visited she said it was the last time she could see you so we allow her to see you and that was the same day you woke up it was like you were waiting for her she’s one of the Miles Amara, Amara Miles”, then this conform it then she wasn’t trying to kill me but still why was she here she must have known me to be crying.

I went back home and did some further investigation Monique send me the rest of stuff I look like I was in Paris for the whole nine month I never spend so much time when I go out for business meeting.

Not only that but my laptop was missing I just realize all these time I have to fly out tonight and get to the bottom of this even though the wedding is tomorrow they can’t have a wedding without the groom so they have to wait I was in Paris cause of my new hotel called “Susanne”, these are just all new to me.

“Landon found anything”, I spoke over the phone.

  “Yes a photo of you in Paris it was the branching of your new hotel “Susanne”.

“So what about the photo what, it has to do with the situation Landon”.

“It was a photo of you and Amara I’ll send you a link of the website”, he hangs up.

This was interesting so it wasn’t the first time we met at the hospital she has to tell me more she knows more than what she’s saying. I clicked on the link it was a website for “Susanne” it said that Amara organised and designed the hotel I continued to stroll down then I saw the photo we look happy, she look happy and so beautiful I read under the picture.

“Anthony Blake and Amara Miles look like the most beautiful couple that everybody wants”.

What the hell this was going too far I took up my keys time to see Amara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at Amara house it was small not what I was expecting she looked like the person who be living a lavish life style as I said before “expect the unexpected”.

I knock on the door I did get a respond I knew she was here because the lights were on I knock once more. “Amara your here so just open the door”, few moments later she open the door I was shock she didn’t look like herself at all her eyes were baggy and bloodshot red, she look depressed, sad, lonely and heartbroken.

“Yes”, she answered lazily.

I don’t even know if I could asked her anything at this point my heart ache seeing her like this seeing that I wasn’t going to answer she walk away leaving the door open.

I walk in and closed the door I saw her sitting on the couch staring at the blank TV. What the hell happened to her I sat in front of her. Then I saw the bruised on her neck and wrist the f*** did this to her I saw the tears rolling down her cheeks  I put her on my lap and hugged her I was surprised she when hugged me back.

“Who did this to you Amara” she shakes her head no, this is not going to be easy.

“You have to tell me Mar so I can protect you”.

“They will kill me Blake or my family can’t do it to them even if they disowned me”. They will kill her over my died body then her family they disowned her that why she wasn’t the maid the honour so much been happening in one day

“Mar”.

“No Blake, I can’t I can’t do it I just can’t”, she said to cry harder I gave her comfort words she stop crying I heard steady breathing this mean she was sleeping I took her in my arms and walk up stairs for her room then I saw her door on the floor someone kicked it down I place her on the bed and look at her neck the person finger was printed on her I was getting angry all over again to thumb the wall repeatedly then I remember her sleeping   I pulled my hair out  frustration I cover her up  I took up the door and put it out side I’m to get to the bottom of this.

I walk back up stairs and check on her  I kiss her and step out her room and called some of my security team to come over minutes later they arrived.

“If anything happen to her I’m killing all of you”.

Time to head to Paris even though I didn't want to leave her I had to I had to know what my connection with her was.

It takes only a minute to get a crush on 
someone an hour to like someone and
a day to love someone but I take a lifetime to
forgot someone.

Author Notes

What are your thoughts on Tiara?

What are you thoughts on Blake he's finding out about the truth.

Don't forget to

COMMENTS VOTE & SHARE.

THANKS FOR READING

Final chapter next.