"I'm leaving",he turn his back to leave, she quickly said something.

"I don't love you no more",she was surprise at what she said even Anthony he look at her as if he was heart broken, she felt really bad for saying she walk up to him and hugged him, he smiled he really trick her. She jump into his arms and started to kiss him, he kissed back as she played in his hair.

"Amara"

"Hmmm" she responded as he started kissing down her neck and biting it softly her hole body was on fire.

"Be ready by six" he stop and look at her smirking she closely open her eyes why he suddenly stop.

"Why you stop" she look up at him since he was taller.

"Got to go bae", he kissed her one last time but she deepened the kiss kissing him passionately the towel slow fell on the floor put she didn't care  Anthony pull her slowly to his body kissing on her neck she wrap her legs around his waist.

"Your going to be late",said Anthony as he pull back.

"I don't care they can wait" she continued to kiss him he laid her on the bed she look atvthe clock beside the door she was 15minutes late  her eyes wide in shock she stop kissing him.

"I'm late", she hurriedly ran into the closest and but on her black high waist pants, a white crop top and a white heels.

"It's all your fault Anthony" she spoke as she took up her handbag and makeup kit.

"How it's my fault", he chuckled at her while he fix his clothes.

"Because, because you kiss me and then it got heated an now I'm late the bride must be going crazy".

He stop and look at her shaking his head at how she was blaming him for being late this woman will be the death of me he chuckled at the thought. "Hurry up I'll drop you off".

She look at her self in the mirror no time for doing her hair and makeup she took up a elastic band and a comb and ran down the stairs to the car.

"Thanks babe", she lean in to kiss him but he never kissed back, he stared at her.

"What have I done know", she sighs in frustration, he gave her a look she knew that look.

"I'm sorry babe I promise I'll try not to be blamed you ever again but it was still your fault", she smiled at him he leand in and kiss her even though she still blamed him, finally she thought it was like she could never get enough of him.

"See you later" he watch her until she was in the building.

Amara ran into the room and started apologising immediately.

"Erica I'm so so so sorry I'm lated" she stop and look at Erica she was laughing at her.

"Amara calm down your early", Erica showed her the clock it was 10:00a.m.

"But you said 9:30a.m.", Amara sigh confused, Erica look at her.

"I said 9:30 cause I knew you would be late I swear every time your around this "guy" it's like you forget about everything".

Amara blush she was embarrassed god I need to keep track of time she thought.

"So lets get started".