A Day With Blake Part 2

Start from the beginning

What taking him so long I walk into store and look for him then I stumbled on some reading book they were all romance book I was getting excited just buy seeing them I took up one it's like this book was made for me then I heard Anthony voice and we walk out.

I step out the car as the stuff I order were being delivered.

"Come on I want you to meet my parents", I froze not them but I guess it's now are never.

I walk into the house it was beautiful this is how I want my house to be I like my house but  when I'm older and married.

I saw a woman coming from around the corner she look just like Anthony I knew he was slow to his mother he called her everyday just to make sure she was ok.

"Ma", said Anthony as he hugged her she didn't hugged him back he pulled away from her and gave her a look I knew that look too well his mother smiled and hugged him back.

"You lucky I love you now move",.she push him.away niw who.is this beautiful lady she smiled.at me.

"This is Amara Tiara sister", she look at him confuse.

"Who is Tiara", she asked.

"My fiance look I have something to handle", he walk away.

"Hey it's so nice to meet you sorry about that", we hugged.

"It's fine where can I change" I really want to get everything started.

"Oh come on let me show you" she lead the way the I saw Anthony father glaring at me I smiled at him sweetly.

"Thank you for coming here on short notice but Anthony insist that we have a party".

"That's fine it was no problem" she open the last door.

"You can just use this room  and Anthony office is the last door on the right", I smiled and thank her.

After I change I step out and bumped into Anthony it seems I'm always bumping into him.

I step back as he spoke" your sister is on the phone" I took the phone and he walk away in his office.

"What is it Tiara".

"Should I bring your clothes to the party or what" I knew she was with her friends I could hear them in the background.

"No its fine I'm coming home right after".

"Ok bye"

"Bye".

I knock on his office door he respond with a come in his voice was raspy.

I open the door his head was on his desk maybe he was sleeping "I brought your phone back" I hand it to him he didn't look well I knew he was sick.with diabetes I wanted to ask if he was ok but ibhad to act as if I didn't cared even though I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake POV

I smelled Amara perfume it smelled good it was like I remembered were I smiled it I started to remember something or someone but I couldn't see there faces this was something the doctor told me that maybe I would remember something or maybe I wouldn't.

I took my insulin and does off.

I took up my phone and look at the time it was 5.p.m. then I remembered that Amara was organising the party I already told my parents not to come down until everything was finish.

"Anthony I was just coming to see you".Erica my cousin said as she hugged me.

"How are you E", we walk in the living room.