11

There it was again. The "I love you". It seemed strange to know that those simple, three little words could create such an impact on a person. What did love even mean, anyway? How could a four-lettered word mean a thousand things?

Right when the words left Aaron's mouth, Josh's heart was ignited. He just wished Aaron wouldn't fall asleep right away. He wished he would say it awake, staring into his eyes.

Josh unfroze. He just couldn't stop thinking. Did Aaron even mean it? He always said the phrase before he would fall asleep - maybe it meant nothing. Maybe Aaron was dreaming about someone else and, bam, I love you. Josh didn't understand.

Did he love him back?

Maybe. He didn't want to; oh, no, he didn't even know Aaron for a year. How could someone fall in love in such little time? Yet, he couldn't say he didn't. Love was such a strong word, and Josh wouldn't doubt it if he felt it towards Aaron.

The movie stopped playing once Josh exited his pondering. Josh picked up the Wii remote and started to find something else to watch. He browsed a bit, deciding if he should watch a gay movie or a children's program, and quickly chose a horror movie. He hadn't seen one in a while. He picked a creepy-looking one, with a doll.

Dead Silence, it read. Josh shrugged and played it. He wouldn't get scared. Plus, it was just a movie.

.

Halfway into Dead Silence, Josh hugged Aaron closer. Soft gasps escaped his mouth from time to time. He was frightened by Billy, the main, freaky doll in the movie, and hoped Jamie - the main character - would find a way to get rid of it.

"Holy fuck!" Josh exploded. He was at the scene where Jamie and the cop were in some sort of storage area, and they found all of the dolls. The dolls' eyes shifted by itself, and they turned towards a scary-looking clown doll. The clown doll was rocking in a chair by itself.

"No, no, no, Jamie, kill it." Josh muttered, trying his hardest not to look away. Aaron shifted under his weight.

Right out of nowhere, Mary Shaw - the creator of all the dolls, and a fucking witch - started to come at them, and only Jamie got away from her.

When Josh reached the ending, he was astonished by the hugest plot-twist in his whole nineteen years of living. The movie credits started to roll, and Josh shut the T.V off. He was terrified of dolls now.

Aaron tossed in the bed, possibly uncomfortable, and Josh hopped out. He needed to think, clear his mind, and walk around a bit. It was pretty close to three o'clock, and Josh was also a little hungry.

When he walked down the stairs, he looked around him, hoping Mary Shaw wouldn't push him down or something. He also wished Liam didn't own a family doll in the house.

Opening the fridge door in the kitchen, Josh pulled out a red apple and took a bite out of it. He glanced behind the fridge just to make sure no one was following him. When he closed the door, he spun around and was faced with a tall figure.

Josh let out a shriek, dropping the apple on the ground.

"Oh my God, Josh, are you okay?" A deep voice asked. It was Liam. And he was laughing.

"Fucking Payne! Don't scare me like that." Josh hissed, picking the apple off of the ground. He rinsed it under the sink.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you'd scream," Liam laughed again, but it was softer, "what crawled up your trousers and bit you on the bum?"

"What?"

Liam rolled his eyes, knowing that Americans didn't get British sayings. He decided to ask something that made sense. "Did you watch a scary movie or something?"