Medium

Henry fluttered his eyes open. He wasn't in his room. The room looked weird. There were posters everywhere. And they were drawn on. He slowly got out. He exited the room. The hallway was weird. Clowns everywhere. Well stuff. A weird blue thing appeared and disappeared. He saw Victinsprite. "Vspirte!" He yelled. "Where's anyone." John appeared. "Hi Henry." He said. Henry looked around. "Where are we?"
"My house."
"Cool!"
"In the middle nowhere." Henry's happiness drained away.
John got up. "Have you see my Spirte?" He asked. "A little joker thing with a scartch on its face. Yeah." Henry replied. The Vichispirte floated over. "Vict!" It said. "So now what?" Henry asked. "Let's go find my spirte."

Rose looked out her window. There was light and rainbows. She went downstairs. There was a grey skinned, dress changing person with candy corn like horns. "Oh. Hello." She stood up. Her dress changed to a yellow. "I'm Kanaya. You must be Rose." Rose nodded. "Can you explain what's going on?" Kanaya nodded. "First I must get your approval. Is it ok that I threw your cat in the spirte?"

Dave hung over the roof of his apartment. He looked around. There was lava and gears everywhere. The girl behind him got up. "ARUGHHH!" She looked around for something. "Where are my glasses?!" She said. Dave turned around to see a grey skin girl with weird horns. "Alright. You are you?" Before she could start, a orange bird thing with a sword in it tackled him. "Gah!" He tried to swat it up. The person stood. "It's Vriska. DAVE. I'm Vriska." She walked off.

Jade got up. Her face was in the snow. She looked around. She saw her house. There was something green and a lot of yelling. Rushing, Jade used her teleportors to get to her room. There was a grey skined, long horned girl and a thing that looked like her dog. "Bec?" She asked it. The girl looked at her. "Is this your dog?" She asked. Jade nodded. "Well besides the fact that it's.... Floating." The girl stepped away.

Nepeta woke up. There was rock. Was she in the medium? No. This was a meteor. She looked around. Nepeta heard yelling. "Clearly we've been abandoned!" A lisply voice said. "You can't boss me, Lowblood." It was a strong voice. "Just stop!" It was Nepeta who yelled this. The two trolls looked at her. "Nepeta?" Equius asked in disbelief.

Eleanor blinked. She was staring at the ground. Eleanor got up. She looked around. Her house was floating. All of it. She walked in. Her cats were gone. She looked around. "Hello?" Eleanor cried out. "Hello?" A boy with grey skin and nubby candy corn horns came up from the couch. Eleanor walked over a held him by his shirt. "Explain to me what happened!" She yelled.

"It's starting"