Justice

The girl and boy were sleeping in a bed with two beds and a ladder. Gamzee loomed over the boy. He pressed the boy's nose. "Honk." He saw a darkish brown hand but he didn't mind. Gamzee stood up. Peering down at the girl. He was about to do the same thing but her eyes opened wide. She started trying to grab something. Gamzee was slowly climbing down when she grabbed a book and whacked him on the head. "Ow." He said. The girl sat up and was about to whack him in the head again. Gamzee doged. The girl was about to strike again when she heard movement. She froze. Gamzee was confused. When she saw it was her brother shifting in his sleep, she unfroze. The girl hit him again. "-goat-" Gamzee said. "How. Did. You. Get. In. My. Room." She said, omptist. Gamzee shurrged. "Mother-goating- miracles I guess." The girl crossed her arms. "Miracles." She slowly clapped. "Not weird at all." She sighed.
Gamzee laughed "That's because I mother-goating- believe." He stared into her eyes. The girl scowled in confusion. "Unlike you." He pressed her nose. "Honk." He said with a laugh and smile. "Hey!" She covered her nose. "Don't do that." She sighed.
"So where the -goat- am I" Gamzee asked. The girl took this time to smile "Well your in my house in my room or as you trolls say, Hives. This is my hive."
Gamzee blinked "How'd you mother-goating- know"
The girl smiled again. "Karkat was right. There are more of you trolls." Gamzee lit up. "You know that little-goater- Karkat?" The girl nodded. "He's the first." Gamzee nodded listening. "/man your tall/ I was told of you 11. Your obsessed with miracles and crap." He nodded. "Honk."
"You shut up now." Gamzee frowned. The girl climbed down. She went to the other door that was small. She opened it. "In in in." She said. Gamzee sighed and went in. "Wait, what is your mother -goating- name?" The girl smiled at Gamzee.
"Eleanor." And closed the door.

That day, she managed to get Gamzee into the garage, Karkat's temper went up. Eleanor went to school, but she was tired and grumpy. At lunch...

Eleanor sat down at the table with her friends. She took her lunch out from lunchbox and found a sandwich, fruit snack and some other stuff. She was about to eat some of the sandwich went someone took her black cat hat. Eleanor breathed in and stood up. "Who did that." She asked calmly. One of her friends frowned. Eleanor slowly Cleaches her fist. "Now." With more roughness in her voice. Still, nothing. Eleanor pounded the table and yelled. "I SAID NOW." The people at the table were scared so much they moved away, one left her hat. Eleanor reached and grabbed it. She put it on. She sighed and sat. Eleanor took a bit of her sandwich. It was bitter. Sorrow. It was sorrow. The sorrow of losing her friends. A tear fell and she started crying and ate her bitter sorrow sandwich. A voice spoke to her. "Umm hi." She looked up to see two tan people, both black haired, one a boy and girl. And paleish like herself, with blonde hair. A tan boy spoke up. "Hey, we were wondering if we could sit here." Eleanor shurrged. "If you want to be yelled at." The boy smiled to his friends. "I'm taking that as a yes." They sat down. A blonde girl looked at Eleanor. "What the matter?" Eleanor looked up. She stares at the other blonde. "Stress." The girl nodded. "How so?" Eleanor breathed in. "I'm tired." The blonde boy next to her elbowed her. "Don't go phoishaltc." The girl glared back. "I'm helping." The boy shook his head. "Nope, your going to get into -goat- like my smuppet problem." The other boy shot up. "Ha! You admit it! You had a smuppet problem!" The two bickered on and on.
The black haired girl tapped on Eleanor's shoulder. She turned around. "Hi." The girl waved. Eleanor took a bite of her sandwich. "Hi" The girl smiled. "I'm Jade." Eleanor took yet another bite. "I'm Eleanor." Jade took a bite of her sandwich. "That's a awesome name." Eleanor smiled lightly. "Everyone says that." She looked at Jade's shirt. "That's a cool design for a shirt." She said glumly. Jade looked at it and then back at Eleanor. "It's a design of my dog Bec's head." She shurrged. "Well, like it." Eleanor smiled a bit more. "Who are these other people?" She asked. "Rose, Dave, and John." She pointed to the blonde girl, then the boy, lastly the black haired boy. John smiled and fixed his glasses. "Nice to meet you......" Eleanor rolled her eyes. "Eleanor"
The bell rang. "Welp, we have to go." She started to walk away when Jade caught up to her. "Hey Eleanor, where's math with Mr. Burth?" Eleanor smiled. "Follow me."

At the end of the day, Eleanor's 'friends' were still scared of her. It turns out that Jade rides the same bus. They sat together. "Can I come over?" Jade asked. "My grandpa would let me." Eleanor shurrged. "I don't know if my mom would but let's try." They talked about stuff. When they reached Eleanor's stop, She could call Jade her best friend.

The two walked to Eleanor's house. "MOM IM HOME!" Eleanor yelled as she opened the door. "AND I BROUGHT A NEW FRIEND" Eleanor's mom wasn't home. Jade looked at her. "She's not here."
"You want something to eat? Like a snack?"Eleanor asked. "My dad makes homemade bread." Jade nodded. "Sure!" She said happily. They walked into the kitchen. Eleanor was about to cut Jade some beard when she heard a knock in the back. "Uhh.." She cut the bread quickly. "Here Jade." She handed Jade the piece. "Go into the living room, I'll meet you in there." The knock was harder. Jade nodded and went out. But she hid around the corner. Eleanor opened the door. Karkat was standing there. "What do you want Karkat?" Karkat seemed out of breath. "Gamzee won't settle down if he doesn't get a horn." He sighed "Or slime pie." Eleanor nodded. "Wait there." She closed the door. She went to the basement and found a horn. She came back up and opened the door. Karkat was still standing there. "Here." She handed him the horn. Karkat took it and walked off.

Jade peered around the corner. Eleanor closed the door. "Who was that?" Eleanor whipped around "Uhhhhhh." She sighed. "Come with me." Eleanor led Jade outside to the garage. "Guys, I'd like you to meet my friend Jade." She said. Karkat got up and looked hard at Jade. "Murpf." Eleanor rolled her eyes. "That's Karkat. He's a grump" Karkat rolled his eyes and sat down in his pile. "Over there is Nepeta. She's obsessed with roleplaying and cats." Nepeta looked up. "AC looking up and Eleanor when she heard her name and purred." Eleanor looked towards Tavros. "That's Tavros. He's paralyzed in the legs." Tavros looked up. "Uhh hi." Eleanor looked around and saw Vriska. "That's Vriska. She like spiders." Vriska was petting a spider. "Hello." Eleanor turned around to Gamzee. "Lastly that's Gamzee. He likes... Uhh.." Gamzee honked his horn. "Honk." Jade nodded. "I see.." Eleanor sweatdropped. "Their ummm trolls." Jade nodded. "I should believe this how?" Eleanor sighed. "No idea." She went to the door. "You should go home." She said. Jade nodded. "See ya Eleanor!" And she went out. Jade whistled and her white dog appeared. "Alright Bec, let's go home!" Jade and her dog disappeared.

Terezi sniffed. Karkat, Nepeta, Tavros, Vriska and Gamzee had disappeared. Then a new smell. It's was fresh. She's was closed to finding out this mystery. Then there will be JUSTICE! She felt like she was moving. Then she smelt a cherry sent. She licked something. It was who she thought it was.
Karkat.
"Wha... The -goat-?!"