Strength

Feferi backed away from the boy. He also did so. But instead of the boy stating under, he went to the surface. Feferi was confused. She pulled on his hand and pulled him down underwater. The boy was surprised. Feferi smiled "Glub" Water filled her mouth. Then it went down her throat and she couldn't breathe. She swam up and took a breath of air. The boy was close behind. He came up. "Who are you?" He asked. Feferi thought for a second. "You tell me first." The boy hesitated. "I'm Henry." She smiled. "Glub. I'm Feferi." Henry smiled. "Can I see your see your wrist?" Feferi sighed "sure." She showed him. "Do you know Karkat?" Henry asked. Feferi dove underwater and back up. "Really?!! Karkat is here?" She said. "Who else?"
Henry nodded. "You'll have to come with me."

Eleanor got home and went on her computer. She thought of what Dave asked her. Eleanor looked up Pester Chum. She then downloaded it. After waiting, Eleanor signed up. She choose the name unknownRage. It came from nowhere. Then she got a message.

gardenGnostic [GG] began pestering unknownRage [UR]

GG: hi eleanor!
UR: Who is this?
GG: me you silly :P
UR: Me who?
GG: jade!!!!
UR: Jade!!
UR: Wait....
UR: How'd you find me?
GG: uhh
GG: will you believe me?
UR: Sure. I pormise.
GG: ok.
GG: i saw it in a dream
UR: A dream?
GG: sounds crazy huh...
UR: HECK NO!
GG: what?
UR: It sounds cool.
GG: really?
UR: Yeah.
GG: thanks for believing me
UR: Sure!
UR: How'd you see my thingy?
GG: well...
GG: uhhh
GG: prospit
UR: What?
GG: a dream world
GG: i found out there
UR: Cool!
GG: unfortunately
GG: im the only one awake
UR: Awake?
GG: yea
GG: awake
GG: you havent woken up yet
GG: i forgot
UR: I'm on Prospit?
UR: That's so awesome!
UR: Where am I?
GG: your asleep in the middle of the moon
GG: you slept walked and went to lay on this bed with a purple thing in the middle
UR: I can't wait to wake up!
GG: thats the problem
UR: What problem?
GG: i don't think your supposed to wake up
UR: WHAT??
GG: i know
GG: :(
UR: :(
GG: i have to go
GG: dave is bothering me
UR: See ya!
gardenGnostic [GG] ceased pestering unknownRage [UR]
Eleanor closed the laptop. She stared. Prospit... She tried imaging it.
She snapped out of it. Eleanor got up and grabbed two laptops, her old iPods and headed outside. She went to her garage. Opening the door, she was met by Gamzee. "How's my mother-goating- sis doing?" He asked. "Fine." She said. But she lied. "Alright." She walked into the middle. "I have news." Everyone looked to her. "I'm giving you electronics." Karkat rolled his eyes. "Finally!" He got up and went over to grab the laptop. Eleanor yanked it away. "What the -goat- Eleanor?!" He yelled. "My house. My rules." Karkat crossed his arms. "You mean hive, right?" Eleanor went on. "You will only use these to look up stuff of talk with me, on whatever you trolls use to chat with. I'm UnknownRage." Karkat stepped back. "R-rage?" He asked. He thought back to the fight with the black king. And Gamzee. He shivered. Eleanor nodded. "Yea." She set everything down and walked over to a corner. She sat down.

Tavros looked over at her. He wheeled over. "Uhh is everything ok?" Eleanor looked up. She was petting a cat. "Hm? Oh yeah, everything's fine." She petted the cat. "Is that yours?" Tavros asked. She shook her head. "No." He wanted to see it. Eleanor noticed. She picked it up and set it on his lap. "Oh uhh thanks." He said. Eleanor stood. "You can name him." She walked out. Gamzee came over. "Whatcha got there Tavbro?" He looked up. "A Meowbeast. I'm going to name it..... Uhh....." He thought. Gamzee looked at him. Tavros shurrged. "I dunno." Gamzee smiled. "Well, we'll just have to find out ourselves."

Henry knocked on the door with Feferi behind him. Eleanor opened the door. "Is it another one?" She asked. Henry nodded. "Her name is Feferi." Feferi smiled. "Glub!" Eleanor smiled. "Alright, come with me." They walked into the garage. "Do you like... Need a tub of water?" Eleanor asked. Feferi shook her head. "Nope." They walked in. "Here is all of your friends... I think. Feferi nodded. "I'll tell you if I need kelp!" And Eleanor walked off into her house. Then another message from pester chum.

turntechGodhead [TG] began pestering unknownRage [UR]
UR: Oh god.
UR: This Dave, isn't it?
TG: you better god-goat- believe it
TG: jade gave me your username
UR: I would have thought so.
UR: :/
UR: I knew it was you.
UR: Only you would have thought of such of a horrible name
TG: shut up
TG: i bet your jealous
TG: of my username
TG: and it being able to fly off the handle
UR: You keep thinking that.
UR: I'm guessing you needed something.
TG: ...
UR: Shoot. Now.
TG: i need help on the science homework
UR: PFFFFFTTTT
UR: Not the cool kid huh?!
UR: HA!
UR: HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
UR: Ha.
TG: are you done?
UR: Yea I am....
UR: What do you need help on?
TG: i need..
TG: wait...
TG: -goat-
TG: you know what
UR: What?
TG: im just going to wing it
UR: 0^0
UR: Uhh alright. See ya.

turntechGodhead [TG] ceased pestering unknownRage [UR]

Eleanor sighed and just laid on the couch.

Equius saw as the six disappeared. Then he felt weightless. He saw a planet full of things. The were weak. Equius thought of them being strong. Like him. Then he moved towards it. He couldn't stop. He panicked then he saw Nepeta just sitting there. "Equius?" She looked at him.