Plantlife

Terezi smiled. "Hi Karkat." Karkat rolled his eyes and seemed to sit up. Terezi sniffed. "It's so dusty here."She sniffed again. "Wait.. I smell... Gam.... Tavros..... Vriska" she said in disgust. "Ohh and Nepeta." Nepeta purred. "AC greeted her." Terezi got up. "So where are we?" Karkat breathed in. "We're in a garage by a thing called a human named Eleanor and her moriial named Henry. We also look like them... In ways. There." Terezi looked and sniffed around. "What's a garage?"
"A hive like thing" Karkat replied. Tereiz stood up. "So where do I sleep?"
"I don't know and don't care." Vriska said. Tereiz looked up at the sound of where here voice was. "I wasn't asking you. Vriska." She spat.
"Bluh."
Tereiz snooped around the garage hive.
She found a huge pile of stuff. She moved some stuff and made her own pile. "So now what?" She asked Karkat.
"We wait for Eleanor to bring food."

Eleanor woke up slowly. She grabbed her phone and turned off the alarm. Eleanor climbed down from her bunk bed. Henry was awake. She got dressed and clambered downstairs. "Good morning Henry" she said.
The blonde boy was playing Skylanders Swap Force. "Hi Eleanor" he paused his game and looked up at her with his grey blue eyes. "Do you remember what to do if a troll appears?" Eleanor half sung half said. "Look at his or her wrist, bring up one of the troll's names and tell them to come with you." He said back. Eleanor nodded. "Great! Are you going swimming today?" He nodded. "Yep. Tuesday, remember?" Eleanor flinched. "Umm... That might be a problem.... What if one of the water trolls show up?" Henry thought "we could say it's one of our friends?" Eleanor thought that was a good idea. "We'll try it." She went to the kitchen. Eleanor grabbed a few bowls of cereal. She cut a few slices of bread and headed outside. She entered the garage. "Breakfast!" She said. Karkat was fighting with Nepeta about ships and Gamzee and Tavros were worse rap battle ever. A new person was there. Eleanor walked over. "Uhh hi. Who are you?" The new one looked up. She was wearing red glasses. "Your that human Eleanor." She sniffed her. "Nice smell." Eleanor nodded and walked away. She set down the food. Vriska came down from her loft. "Who's she?" Eleanor asked her. "Terezi." Vriska said shortly and started to eat. Eleanor nodded and went to to her house. She went in. Henry had left. She laid on the couch for a bit before putting on her backpack. She grabbed her house key and waltz out into the fall air. The trolls being out there in the upcoming winter will be a problem. Be then she could watch Karkat freeze. She hated him. He's a jerk. She went to her bus stop. It came a bit after and she got on. There was Jade. "Hi Jade!" Eleanor said, sitting down next to her. "Hi Eleanor." She replied happily. The two chatted till they went to the school. They got off to be met by John, Dave and Rose. "Hi guys!" Eleanor and Jade said in unison. Dave looked at the two. "Hi." He said coolly. Rose was reading and John was pestering her. They all entered the school. Dave walked next to Eleanor. "Do you have a Pester Chum?" Eleanor shook her head. "Nope."
Dave was surprised but in a cool way like you just said you do know what Apple juice is. Eleanor knew he was trying to be cool. "That won't get the ladies Dave." She said and went to her locker. She then went to her Japanese class. She entered and saw Jade and John. "Hi!" John said to her.
After that class she had Science. She walked in to see Dave. "Are you sure I won't get ladies? You came into class with a cool kid" he said smooth. "Frick you" she said. Then it was lunch. Eleanor went into the lunch room. Her normal table was full of her 'friends'. Across the room she saw the others; John, Jade, Dave and Rose. She sat next to Rose. "Hello" she said to Eleanor. "How are you, Eleanor." Rose asked. Eleanor smiled "Great. I'm great." They are and talked. After that was math with Mr. Bruth. She and Jade walked to the said class. They had so. Then it was home room. She felt lonely without the four. Then it was Soical studies. She saw Rose. "Ello" she said weirdly. After that class was time to leave. "See ya Rose." Eleanor said leaving the room. "Same farewell to you too." She said. Eleanor went to her locker.

Feferi watched as six trolls disappear. Gl-" she saw a planet with water and land. "-ub" she finished. She looked at the planet. She looked at it up and down. "The water needs some plant life!" She said. Then kelp and stuff like that appeared. "Glub!" She said happy. But then the plants spiraled out of control. It went onto the land. "No!" She said. She swam to it but then she speed up without meaning to. She closed her eyes then felt water around. She opened her eyes and was face to face with a boy. Under water.

Their faces were pretty close.