Feeling (Part 1)

Neapita stared at the boy and the boy stared back. By the boy didn't seem to look at her in the eyes. She looked at her hands... She didn't see them. Neapita felt like screaming. But the boy would know she's there.

She then felt more cold. Her looked at her hands. She saw them. But they weren't grey. Just pale white. She looked back at the boy who was pale in the face.

"Who are you?" He sounded like a child. "And why are you in the boys bathroom?"

Neapita made a straight face. "Also, how did you just appear in front of me? He asked. Neapita breathed in. "AC makes a straight face and stares at the boy in confusion comparing to the strange young man confusion" The boy didn't reply to this remark.

"Uhh...." He just stood there. "Who are you"

Neapita breathed in "AC sighed and stood up on the strange seat." She did so "And bows" She bowed low. "And said I'm Neapita Leijon."

The boy nodded. "Nice to meet you. And that seat is a toilet. I think you should get off of it."

Neapita hopped down. "AC smiled happily and asked What's your name?" She smiled. The boy smiled shyly. "I'm Henry." Neapita's smile widened. "That's a pretty nice name."

"You look very pale."

"I guess so. Normally I'm grey and have horns"

"Is that why you have holes in your hat?" Henry noted.

Neapita sheepishly smiled. "AC sheepishly smiled to Henry's remark."

Henry smiled "It's ok." He looked around. "Could you tell how you got here?" Neapita nodded. "AC nodded. Why not?"

Karkat sighed "Why the -goat- do you think I care." Eleanor rolled her eyes and went up to the lady at the desk. "I'd like to grab Henry Will (FAKE.)"
"I can't let you-"
"Now. Otherwise, since he didn't get his medication, my brother will rip this place up. You'll lose your job." The lady nodded and gulped "If you lose your job, you lose many things so let us go." She nodded and Eleanor went along. "Come on!" She yelled to Karkat. He passed the terrified woman. Eleanor acted a bit like....

Vriska. Vriska watched as the two , Karkat and Neapita, disappeared. She then felt light. All around where stars. She looked around and saw a huge planet. It was full of water, land and people. She thought that the people could act a bit like her. She thought without seeing that she was falling towards the planet.

When she did, it was too late. She blinked and there was the floor. In her face. Vriska got up and checked for cuts. The room was dark and little light. She saw olive skin where her grey skin was. And a wristband.

With her symbol.

(Trivia: My proton troll is Vriska. :3)