>>32<<

Life went on and each day I felt a little better, but some days I felt completely destroyed. Today would be one of those days, but I heard that Sasuke would be coming home today. 'Maybe I could go see him...would he want to see me.' I blushed rustling around to put on some casual clothes. 'Hm no he probably won't, but I've been meaning to bring him some food.' I thought getting my shoes on when Naruto came out of nowhere.

"Where are you going Mito?" Naruto asked causing me to jump up, could I even tell him.

"Um, to see Sasuke" I mumbled with a slight blush seeing his face contort with confusion. eThen break out into a large grin, 'what's he thinking?'

"Right...you're boyfriend," he teased and my whole face went red. "Wait I was kidding! Mito are you serious! Mito answer me," he said pinning me down to the ground so I couldn't run away. I was ashamed to admit I tried, but I couldn't really answer that question.

"Kind of," I answered slightly shrugging.

"What do you mean kind of!"

"I mean he likes me and I like him, but I told him I wanted to wait till after the exams to have a real relationship," I explained feeling really embarrassed explaining this to my brother. He didn't look mad or confused instead he was jumping up and down.

"Well why aren't you leaving...go!" He urged me on and now I was very confused.

"Wait what? You don't hate us together?"

"Mito, why would I hate you guys together if he makes you this happy!" Naruto said innocently and I felt so happy to have a brother like him. "Hey! Why're you—"

"I'll be back later! Let's go to Ichiraku's m'kay" I smiled brightly running out the door. 'Maybe today isn't going to be so bad after all!' I thought approaching Sasuke's door, but I was getting nervous. 'Just do it Mito!' I thought knocking on the door and there was no answer for a few minutes, I was about to leave. "I guess he's not here—"

"Mito," I heard Sasuke say and I felt happiness bubble inside me. "I've missed you," he said pulling me into a hug and I quickly wrapped my arms around him.

"I've missed you too," I blushed feeling him grab my hand and lead me inside. I took the time to look around and I noticed it was very very clean. "Everything looks like it's unused" I commented seeing him staring at me with a smirk. "W-what?"

"Nothing I just think you're cute," he shrugged smirking even more when my face went red. "And I've never seen you out of that orange jumpsuit."

"I do wear other things," I laughed setting the bags I've brought over down. "Look, I thought you'd like this!"

"Hn, what is it?" He said sitting next to me and I pulled out a new flavor of pocky. "Isn't that candy, I don't like candy."

"I know that," I said popping one in my mouth "try it, it's not sweet I think you'll—" Sasuke had taken a bite of my end of the pocky before giving me a kiss.

"You're right," he shrugged grabbing one and I was in shock, but I turned around and kissed him back.

"Sorry," I blushed expecting a smirk, but instead he was blushing. 'W-what's with that reaction!' I gasped stifling a giggle, "I didn't expect that face!"

"H-hn," he said avoiding eye contact, but I put my face in front of his, smiling gently.

"Oh come on I wasn't going to let you keep teasing me," I chuckled and his face finally went blank again.

"Come on I'm tired," he grumbled leading me over to his bedroom and I was trying hard not to be embarrassed. 'Should I really be in his room? Isn't that a little—' "Baka don't look so nervous."

"I-I'm not!"

"We're not going to do anything so you don't have to worry about being in my room," he said nonchalantly. 'How does he know exactly what I'm thinking,' I blushed giving him a nod before we started cuddling on the bed. I smelled the familiar scent of rain and wood, my eyes were drooping. "Stay awake..please."

"M'kay" I mumbled putting a hand to his face "I really like you Sasuke...way way too much."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Depends, you might break my heart" I said kissing him on the forehead. "Or I might break yours," I smirked watching him frown deeply.

"Hn."

"What, you said we weren't going to do anything" I said cheekily turning around and I felt his arm around my waist turning me around. Then he kissed me again, but it lasted longer and then I ended up straddling over him.

"I guess I lied," he smirked and I felt my face go hot before I tried getting off him, but he held me there. "I want you right here, I never want you to leave."

"I—" there was a knock at his door and I tried getting up so he could answer it, but he still wouldn't let me leave. "Sasuke! Shouldn't you answer your door?"

"Hn, not important" he shrugged and I shook my head playfully. "Just stay here—"

"TEME! I'M HERE FOR MY SISTER!" Naruto's voice said on the other end of the door. 'Why is he here right now I thought he didn't care.' I saw Sasuke raise an eye brow and I wanted to facepalm right now.

"He figured out on his own and I can't lie," I mumbled before heading over to the front door. Reluctantly I answered and saw Naruto along with Jiraiya. "Naruto what're you doing here?"

"We have a mission with pervy-senin!" Naruto grinned "Come on we have to leave right away I already packed your bag and everything!"

"Why's it so urgent?" I mumbled feeling Sasuke come up behind me. "I'm sorry, but I guess I'm going on a mission I'll see you when I get back."

"Ok," he frowned and I decided to hug him despite the weirdos that were staying.

"I mean it I'll see you as soon as I get back," I mumbled looking over at the two idiots, grinning. "Shut up, let's hurry up and get going."