The dapper quickly reached over, grabbing it and turning around, stabbing the zombie in its neck, the zombie letting Jamesons ankle go, the Septic quickly getting up and running, the vehicle exploding just as he got away, the ego looking back, his breathing wild as he stared wide-eyed as the bodies that were beginning to get up, fire littering their clothes and skin.

- - -

Sin sat in the house she woke up in, not remembering what had happened prior or how she got here, the girl already suffering from an anxiety attack just minutes ago, her breathing picking up again as she heard something, the girl not wanting to get up as her navy hair stuck up in random places, covering one eye with a panicked look evident on her face.

The girl kept panicking as she kept hearing noises, the mask covering her mouth limiting the amount of air she was taking in as she breathed heavily, closing her eyes as tight as she could when the sound of footsteps kept getting closer.

A hand was then placed on her shoulder, the girl letting out a squeal as she opened her eyes again, not expecting the sudden contact.

As Sin opened her eyes, directing them up at the man that was now in front of her, the girl recognising him as Chase.

"Hey, are you okay?" Chase asked hurriedly, studying her shaking form before widening his eyes.

'Looks like she had an attack of some sort,' Chase thought, putting on a smile for the girl. "Hey, it's going to be okay. Did anything happen?"

The girl shook her head slightly, looking anywhere but at Chase, making the man frown again as he sighed slightly.

"You don't have to talk to me if you don't want to," Chase said softly, his hand still placed on the girl's shoulder as he was crouched in front of her, trying his best to seem nice. "All you have to do is either nod or shake your head if I ask a question."

Chase could hear her take in a breath, the girl's breathing slowly going back to normal, Chase talking again, "Do you want to go and look for the others?"

The girl shook her head, shuffling further back, completely in the corner of the room, Chase still crouching where he was before, sending the girl a sympathetic smile.

"How about I stay here with you? So you don't get hurt?" Chase asked, staying where he was, not wanting to scare the girl any more than she already was.

The dad smiled slightly when she nodded, hugging her arms as she sat in the corner, slightly shivering now.

Chase took off his jacket, giving it to the teen, "Here, take this. It'll help you warm up."

The girl hesitantly took it, looking over at the man, slipping it on, Sin not shivering after a minute or so, smiling at Chase slightly in gratitude.

Chase nodded at the girl, sitting down cross-legged in front of her, trying to start a conversation, nothing working, the Septic frowning slightly at the girl's hesitance.

- - -

"J-Jim..?" CJ stuttered out, frantically looking around the deserted town he found himself in, fiddling with his fingers from nervousness as he was never away from his twin for too long. "W-where are y-you?"

Jim kept calling out for his brother, his voice echoing around the empty streets, making the Iplier think he was alone in the destroyed town, rubble just randomly lying in the middle of the roads, CJ tripping over them on occasions as he was too focussed on looking for his twin, falling with a grunt.

Jim quickly scrambled up, looking around the area once more, thinking he heard a noise from behind him. The Jim cleared his throat, turning around and staring at the darkened street, a faint stench of smoke coming from somewhere.