"I'm sorry, hyung. I'm so sorry. It's my first time, and you feel so good. I know I said I would stop but you feel so good."

"What?"

It was whisper-soft and Jungkook almost missed it but then Jin said it again.

"What did you say? This is your first time??"

"Yes, hyung. I've never done this before."

"You're a virgin?!" Jin shrieked.

"Ow! Hyung! Don't yell!" Jungkook cupped his ears. "But yes, I'm a virgin."

A thought struck him, and he wanted to smile, but he held back because he didn't want Jin to yell at him again.

He was afraid that Jin was going to regret taking his virginity.

Because he didn't.

He didn't regret giving it to him.

Jin groaned as he watched Jungkook's thoughts chase each other on his face.

He knew what his dongsaeng was thinking because he was thinking the same thing.

"Go ahead, JK. You can say it."

Jungkook grinned and wiggled his eyebrows.

"I was a virgin until a moment ago," he announced. "But I'm not now.

"Me too," Jin whispered. "I was a virgin until just now."

Jin was exhilarated.

His dongsaeng had waited.

Despite all the girls he had dated in the past, his Kookie had waited until this moment.

Jin felt cherished.

He felt energised and strong.

And the feeling transferred down below because the pain he had felt when Jungkook first entered him was dissipating until all he was aware of was Jungkook's thick cock inside him.

Oh my goodness! Jungkook is inside me! I'm having sex with the love of my life!

Jungkook groaned, and it alarmed Jin.

"Hyung, stop."

Jin stared at his dongsaeng, baffled and wondering what he did wrong.

"You're pulsing around me and it feels really good," Jungkook explained. "If you don't stop, I'm going to start pounding into you but I'm trying to give you time to adjust to me."

Jin smiled and raised himself to whisper in the younger's ear.

"Do it."

"Are you sure?" Jungkook frowned.

"Like Nike said... JUST DO IT."

The cheeky smile on Jin's face, and his hands on his arse removed the last of Jungkook's reluctance.

He withdrew until he was almost out before pushing himself back in.

He repeated this several times until Jin's impatience got the better of him and he dug his heels into Jungkook's backside to spur him on.

"Come on, Jungkook. You can do better than this."

Challenge accepted.

And Jungkook increased his pace.

His thrusts became stronger, deeper, as his fingers tweaked his hyung's nipples.

Jin buried his fingers in the younger's hair, his back arched as he met each intense pounding, Jungkook's name falling from his lips over and over again.

He could hear his headboard banging against his bedroom wall but it sounded so far away.

His whole being was concentrated on his dongsaeng's actions deep inside him, the head of his thick cock hitting his prostrate with unerring accuracy every time.

It was delicious.

It was mind-blowing, and he didn't want it to stop.

He felt Jungkook's hand wrap around his dick, and it sparked a tightening in his belly.

Jin began to whimper.

The tightening was getting stronger with each relentless thrust inside him, each firm stroke on him.

It was like a knot and he didn't know what to do.

Will he survive it?

"Jungkook! Jungkook! What's happening?! What's happening?!"

"What is it, hyung?"

"There's something inside me. Oh my god, Jungkook!"

The younger smiled when he realised his hyung was about to experience his first orgasm.

The pace and strength of his thrusts escalated, as his strokes on his hyung's shaft tightened and quickened.

He watched the beautiful face before him in awe, and just before his hyung came in his hand, his eyes widened and Jungkook was enthralled by the gold flecks that sparkled in Jin's lovely eyes.

"I love you, Jungkook. I love you!"

And the words triggered Jungkook's own climax.

He drove deep into Jin, and emptied himself inside, the words "I love you, Jinnie" falling from his lips in a litany.