43

Taehyung cursed under his breath as he adjusted his backpack strap on his shoulder, and carried the two duffel bags in his hands.

"How the fuck did I become a porter?!"

A hard and sharp slap met the back of his head, pitching him forward.

The sound echoed in his ears.

"Ow! Eomma!"

He glared at the elegant woman walking beside him, but quickly looked down when she gave him a glare even deadlier than his.

Taehyung and his mum had just gotten off the train and were making their way to the exit with the other passengers.

Jungkook, who had come with them, had run ahead and left his luggage for Taehyung to retrieve.

Yes, despite Namjoon's vehement instructions not to bring Jungkook, the brat had appealed to Mrs Kim and gotten her permission to join them.

As Taehyung huffed from the weight of the bags he carried, he wished his mum had said no to his friend.

He stopped as soon as he got to the main area of the railway station and began to look around for Jungkook, hoping that the little shit had found Jin-hyung.

"Tae! Taehyungie!"

He turned at the sound of his name being called and saw a tall, handsome, broad-shouldered young man in a long tan wool coat, with hair swept to the side and exposing his forehead, waving and walking towards him.

Taehyung's jaw dropped at the splendid sight.

Is this Jin-hyung???

"Tae!"

The good-looking man wrapped his arms around a stunned and gobsmacked Taehyung, before releasing and holding him at arm's-length to study him from head to toe.

Taehyung also took the opportunity to scrutinise the man.

Oh my god! It really is Jin-hyung! When did he turn into this drop-dead gorgeous hottie?

Taehyung felt his mum's hand push his chin up to close his mouth.

He didn't even notice that he had been staring at Jin with his jaw hanging down to the floor.

"Eomeoni," Jin greeted Taehyung's mum.

"Wah, Seokjinnie. You've become so handsome! Like a K-drama actor!"

"Eomeoni! Stop teasing," Jin whined and pouted.

"Eomma's right. You've changed since we last saw you. You're really hot!" Taehyung agreed.

Jin blushed, and tried to hide his embarrassment by taking Mrs Kim's luggage, and grabbing one of the duffel bags from Taehyung.

"I'll take that, Jinnie."

Taehyung frowned at the stranger standing too close to Jin, and taking the luggage from him.

In all the excitement of seeing Jin again, he didn't even notice that Jin was not alone.

"And who are you, young man?" Mrs Kim asked.

But before Yoongi could answer, there was a gasp and a strangled cry from behind Taehyung.

"Hyung..."

Everyone turned to look as Jungkook ran up to Jin, wrapped his arms around the older's neck, and promptly burst into tears as he buried his face in the crook of Jin's neck.