27

Jungkook wanted to punch something or someone.

Someone, yeah someone.

Definitely someone, preferably Frankenstein.

He remembers feeling extremely satisfied the one time he punched Frankenstein, and he was confident he will feel the same way if he did it again.

Jungkook was at Taehyung's house.

It was Frankenstein's birthday, and Taehyung had invited him.

He didn't want to go at first but when he found out that Jin was going, he'd immediately accepted Taehyung's invitation.

It was comical to see who was more disgusted when Jungkook and Frankenstein saw each other at the front door after Jin rang the doorbell and Frankenstein answered.

Frankenstein was about to pull Jin into a hug when Jungkook hooked his chin on Jin's shoulder and smirked at him evilly.

"Hello Namjoon-hyung," Jungkook had to force himself to remember that Frankenstein had a name. "Happy birthday."

"Oh hey kid. Thanks."

Jungkook's smirk widened when he saw the effort Frankenstein had to put into being civil to him in front of Jin.

This is going to be the best party ever, he thought happily.

This is the worst party ever, Jungkook thought to himself two hours later.

The party had started out well enough.

There was great food and drinks, there were games out on the lawn, dancing in the family room at the back, and the pool was open to anyone who brought a swimsuit and fancied a swim.

The Kims were one of the wealthiest in town, and their home was one of a handful that sat on a hill overlooking the town.

Being friends with the Kim brothers was considered a perk, and if you were ever invited to their house, you don't say no.

Jungkook would have gladly said no if it weren't for his Jin-hyung.

But now he wished he did say no because it would have saved him from seeing what he was seeing.

Frankenstein hugging Jin tightly in his arms, and burying his ugly nose in his Jin-hyung's beautiful neck.

And Jin was doing nothing to prevent it.