Chapter 7: Weakness

Start from the beginning

"Maybe it's because Y/N-chan is too nice." Shimizu mumbled to herself as she emphasized the word "too" while she was approaching her fellow third year schoolmates.

"Have you experienced being stalked, Shimizu?" Asahi asked while his eyes were looking far away.

"...No."

—•—

"Y/N...."

You felt an immense pain in your head. You tried to move your little fingers and open your eyes.

"Y/N...get out...of the car..," you heard your mother said, weakly.

Tears started falling from your eyes as you tried to move you legs, but you can't feel them.

"M-Mom..." you cried quietly.

Your father wasn't moving and it seems like a truck crashed into your car. You and you mother were alive, and you wanted to do what she told you to search for help. But your body wasn't moving.

"There's a child at the back!" You heard someone yelled.

"Help...is coming....Y/N...don't cry..." your mother's voice was slowly getting quieter.

"D-Don't leave...m-mom..." you sobbed.

"The front is completely crushed, but we can probably save the child!"

"...I'm sorry...my l-love..."

"No!" Your eyes snapped open and an unfamiliar ceiling greeted you. You tried to sit but your eyes looked in horror at your tied hands above your head. The rope is securely tied at the bed's headboard.

You tried to move your feet but they were tightly tied as well. The feeling of fear rushed to you as you screamed.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?! HELP! PLEASE, HELP ME! SOMEBODY!" You squirmed even though your wrist hurt because the rope were tied tightly.

"My princess is awake," a creepy voice said. Someone approached you and your eyes widened when you recognized who it is. His face can't be seen but the clothes that he was wearing is vividly familiar to you. He was your latest nightmare.

"What do you want from me?!" You cried, you wanted to leave this place no matter what, but you can't move accordingly. You wanted this to be a dream.

"I want your body. I want to know what you taste like. Because you're not like other girls, my princess. You're pure, yet lonely." The man hovered on top of you and you took this opportunity to at least know what he looks like, but he was wearing a mask that only shows his eyes and mouth.

His eyes leered at you before he started pulling off the white sheet that covered you. Then it dawned on you: you were naked underneath.

"NOOO! GET OFF ME! DON'T DO THIS PLEASE! PLEASE!" You helplessly begged as tears continued to fall from your eyes.

"I don't like a loud woman, you know." He reached for a black tape and he covered your mouth with it. You turned your head sideways trying to get out of this situation, but you were hopeless.