Two

SM was secretly surrounded with hundreds of men, waiting to be ordered by Kai.

No one could see them, only moon and clouds which were helping those people see in the darkness.

Kai pulled his blond hair back and slowly signed the men in front of him to attack.

Swiftly but quietly running down the corridor, each of them holding guns, looking around and checking surroundings for sudden attack.

They divided into two groups. One went downstairs while other upstairs.

Downstairs was looking like psychiatrical. Everything painted in white 

"No! Let me go! You assholes! You will regret it! Aaah!" A girls voice was heard from the far aways. Screaming and crying at the same time. Her voice felt like there was no more humanity left.

Kai looked at Lucas who was by his side and nodded. The tightened the grip on their guns and went down the corridor like shadows.

At the end of the corridor the road was splitting into two. Kai went left. Lucas went right.

After some walk Kai came across to another junction. He looked left slowly and saw a girl, getting dragged. Her body was lifeless, white dress making her skin even more white. As white as dead persons. Her blonde straight hair was a mess, hands bloodied.

Two men had grabbed her onto the elbow and were dragging her away. It was obvious she didn't have any strength to fight back. Her lifeless eyes were looking at the floor but suddenly they got locked with Kais eyes.

He flinched from sudden eye contact but stayed calm. He signed her to keep quiet and slowly went up to the boys who were dragging her away with his men. They didn't shoot them but with maximum atrength they hit their pistols on their head which caused them to blackout.

"Baekhyun help her to come with us" baekhyun was Kais best friend. They were always together. They even rebeled to Taemin after his freaky experiments.

"Don't be scared. We won't hurt you" baekhyun whispered in her ear which suddenly calmed down her violently shackling body and relaxed into his arms.

She was too weak to walk so he took her bridal style and went to the way they came from. 

"Now you sneak in my company to steal my baby from me?" Very known voice came from the end of the hall.

"Taemin" Kai gritted his name between his teeth "it hurts my jaw saying your name"

"Long time no see... friend" Taemin smiled. Evilness radiating from him

"That's where you are wrong. What are you doing? Stop it! You are threatening human being!"  Baekhyun stood next to Kai. Girl passed out from shock already.

Taemins laughter was echoed through empty halls "I won't stop. And you won't make it out today" he smiled

"That's when you are wrong" black, long haired girl stood behind him, holding silver pistol right next to his head.

Taemin put his hand up "I guess you are lucky today" and moved aside, putting his hands in the air as the sign of surrounding

They quickly left, not forgetting to backup their savior.

"Kai for gods sake! Do you have a deaths wish?" The girl screamed when they got into the van.

"Jennie calm down." He coldly said and got comfortable in his seat "how is she?"

"I'm good. Girls are good too" Jennie answered

"But I didn't ask about you. I asked about the girl who's in Baekhyuns hands right now" he said with closed eyes. Not glancing Jennies shocked face even for once.

"She must be in shock" Baekhyun mumbled

"I AM in shock" Jennie emphasized word am and leaned into her seat while vigorously pocking her cheek with her tongue.

"Not you" Baekhyun said this time with higher pitch in his voice.

"Okay. Treat her. And call me when she will wake up. We have to talk to her" by the time Kai finished his word van stopped in front of their hideout. Baekhyun and the girl got out from the car and headed to the house.

"You stay here too" Kai looked at her from the shoulder.

Jennie just groaned and got out from the car too. Slamming the door with force.

"That bitch" Kai said. He never liked people disrespecting him and she would pay for that.

Kai went to his penthouse and set up all the computers they were gonna need. They attached some cameras and chips at the SM. It was time to stalk them and their so called job.

He took out his telephone and called Xiumin. "Tel chanyeol to be in my room as soon as possible" and he hung up. Not waiting for any answers.

When chanyeol came in the room Baemhyun called "Speak Baek"

"She isn't waking up. We need Lay. Also. Can chanyeol came over here? And I will come there.  That jerk will mess up my computers." Kai chuckled

"Do as you want but he heard everything"

"I don't care! I'm coming! And Jennie is a witch not a human! She drained all my energy!"

"Woah. I think I have to stick you two together more." Kai chuckled and looked at Chanyeol while hanging up the call.

"take Lay with you and go to the hideout. "

"Yes sir!" Chanyeol bowed and quickly went out from the room.

Only question that was ringing in everyone's head was "who is she?"

Hellooo luvssss. How have you been? Do u enjoy it so far? I'm trying my best to make it as interesting as I can. 🥺 love you!❤️✨