Chapter 2 - T A L K ( Part 1 )

Start from the beginning

Her eyes meet my eyes . We just stare at each other not saying a word. When the sound of keys jiggling made her avert her eyes to the front door.

My eyes stayed on her face.

So beautiful....

Her mom walked in and set her things on the kitchen counter.

"Hey Ms. Williams"

"Mhm. Hey" She resounded back dryly.

"I'll be in my room. Call me if you need me." She said looking at Jai.

Jai nodded her head and sat up straight.

Her mom walked out the living room and headed towards her room.  Jai cleared her throat and looked back at me.

"Why did you do it ?"

I looked her at her . Not saying a thing. I couldn't say anything . I don't know why I did it. I just did . It felt right in the moment.

"I don't know. I regret doing it. I'm sorry . I'm so fucking sorry baby . Please forgive me . I wasn't in the right state of mind . I just wanted to have sex and you wasn't in town."

"Bull shit."

I scrunched my face up.

"What do you mean bullshit ?"

"Like I just said Will. You been fucking this girl . On more than one occasion. I told you from the jump I didn't like her . I didn't trust you around her. And you brushed me off and said y'all was just friends."

She did a little laugh like it was funny. And we both know ain't shit funny right now.

"You swore up and down that y'all was just friends. But look she sucking yo dick in yo car, you going over her house fucking her brains out, and you even spent a night."

Wait, how did she know all this ?

"How do you know I did all that ?" I said turning my body in her direction.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"I have my ways."

"We was friends at first nothing more than that . Then over time she fell back in love with me and I started caring for her more than I should had . She even tried to kill her self when I tried to leave her."

She looked at me in my eyes and went silent.

"Do you love her ? Do you love her like the way you love me ? Do you even love me?" She said while throwing her hands up.

I quickly shook my head no.

"No baby . I don't . I love you so fucking much . I don't even love her like the way I love you."

She whipped her head towards me.

"So you do love her ?"

"I didn't-."

"Don't fucking lie . Do you love her ? Yes or No ?"

"Yes I do but not like the way I love you."

She nodded her head up and down.

"When did you find out she was pregnant ?"

"Two weeks ago...."

"Wow." She said shaking her head.

"Baby I didn't-." She held her hand out.

"I wanted to have your first child... It's like all the talks we had about the future don't even matter to you. All the talks about moving in with each other . The talks about having kids and growing with each other."