Chapter 28

It was 1 a.m. when Minho arrived at the dorm. The lamp has been turned off so darkness greeted him once he entered the said place.

As he closed the entrance door and turned his body around, he almost let his poor soul left his body. There, not far from the entrance, was Chan standing with both of his hands on his hips.

"Seriously, hyung?" Minho said as one of his hand clutched at his shirt. He might like surprises but certainly not this one.

"Your body needs to rest." Chan said while holding his laughter and maintaining his serious expression on his face.

"So do you." Minho replied after he regained his composure.

"You know... ummm a hug may help?" The leader offered hesitantly. Chan was definitely a hugger, but he often refrained himself from hugging the dancer because he seemed to not like it.

On the other side, as expected, Minho looked at the leader who opened his unbelievably long arms with a slight of disgusted face. But a chuckle left his mouth eventually.

Chan was still opening his arms when the dancer dragged him toward their shared room. "Sleep. I’ll take a shower and go to bed as well." He stated as soon as they entered their room.

The leader's eyes followed each of Minho’s movement before deciding to climb up to the top bunk and slip under the blanket.

"You know... cuddles can help too."

"Seriously?" Minho thought. The younger then looked at Chan's direction who gave him a seduce look, winking one of his eyes as he bit his lower lip.

The dancer instantly gagged at that. The leader was sometimes that weird and random. But it successfully put a smile on his face. Chan who witnessed that finally could put his mind at ease. He then lay his back on the bed before letting sleepiness consume him.

>~<

"Minho hyung?"

Minho was heading back to his room. He halted his steps instantly when he heard a voice called his name from behind. He felt a combination of warm and sorrow spread inside his heart at the same time as he recognized the voice.

He missed Felix a lot since the last time they talked. The younger even appeared in his dream and his mind all day long. So having the freckled boy to talk to him was such a bliss.

"Hyung?" Felix once again called. The older did not trust his voice so he just let out a hum.

"Can we talk?"

Minho nodded at that and the younger slowly walked toward him, tugging at the back of his shirt, asking him to turn around.

With his head hung low, Minho complied the younger’s request, but then he took a step back from him since he was afraid to scare the freckled boy due to the proximity. On the other side, Felix's eyes widened at the older's action. His heart clenched but he decided to put that aside for now.

"Do you really mean what you said? That you like me back?"

"Yes." Minho replied, but still looking at the ground.

"Please look at me when you say that, hyung." Sadness could be heard in the younger's voice. Another wave of guilt flooded Minho's mind so he immediately looked up at the younger.

Felix was so beautiful that night. Honestly speaking, the older was so tempted to push and pressed him on the wall, colliding their lips in a slow yet firm kiss.

"I meant it." Minho said as he looked at the freckled boy's eyes.

Minho's response succeeded put a wide smile on the younger’s face. He then immediately threw himself at the older, hugging him tightly.

The older unknowingly released a relieved sigh. A warm sensation spread through his body at that moment. He was beyond happy and grateful.

Truth be told, he wanted to hug Felix too. But, he refrained himself from doing so as a flash image of the freckled boy's terrified look the day he apologized kept haunting him for more than three days now, so he promised to keep a safe distance from the younger unless he was the one initiating it.

After a while, Minho could feel his shirt was damped. He was about to release himself from the hug, wanting to dab the tears. But Felix tightened his grip instead. The older then hesitantly caressed the younger's back lightly. "Don't cry. Hyung is really sorry."

Felix giggled. "I've forgiven you already, hyung. It is a happy tears, I promise." The younger said as he moved his head back and looked at the older, his hands were placed on the older's shoulders.

The freckled boy barely saw his crush in the dorm so he took his sweet time to observe the older's details. Minho was so breathtaking and Felix could not help but put his hand on his crush's cheek after a while, caressing it softly and the older just let him to.

As the older kept averting eyes anywhere but Felix's, he was taken aback when he felt a light peck on his lips.

"Goodnight, hyung." The freckled boy said as he slowly walked backward to his room and waved cutely at Minho, leaving the older who still had a shocked expression painted clearly on his face.

That night, Minho could finally have a good sleep that he barely got in the past few days.

-

898 words

A/n SKZ finally got the third win they deserve ㅠㅠ my sleepless nights have been finally paid off ㅠㅠ

But stays, if you read this, pls don't stop streaming their songs on Korean music platforms like genie, melon, or bugs (TMI: I haven't tried bugs, but genie is the best and easiest one to stream, while Melon just simply hates me </3).

If you can't afford a verified account and/or streaming pass, you can stream on naver (streamers with one device like me can't stream on naver due to vpn) or YouTube to increase their sns points so they'll get even more wins! I beg you 🥺