Chapter 14

Changbin sighed, one of his hands clutching at his chest as pain and disappointment spread over it. He blankly walked back to his bed and looked for his Bluetooth headset.

Opening a music platform, he just pressed a random song he found on the home page so he could distract his mind and might as well try to get back to sleep. But, the image of Felix and Minho kept coming every time he closed his eyes. His thoughts were then interrupted as the room door slowly opened.

“Having fun?”

Getting startled, Felix screamed. It was quite loud. Not to mention it also made the younger fall onto the floor, resulting a thud sound.

“Hyung! You almost made me have a heart attack!”

Changbin chuckled. “Shouldn’t it b me? I just found out my little Felix just got his first kiss... or even more?”

It might be dark, but the rapper knew Felix's cheeks must be blushing right now.

The freckled boy then walked toward the older's bed and sat at the edge. He kept fiddling with his fingers, seeming to hesitant to utter any words.

Countless questions were wandering around inside the older's mind, but he did not want to push the younger to tell him. So he called Felix and patted the spot next to him, signalling him to lie down.

Getting the hint, Felix immediately complied and snuggled closer to the older afterward, sighing happily at the warmth provided by his hyung.

“Felix?”

“Hm?”

“It is not like I hate Minho or anything...”

Changbin sighed and massaged his temple a bit while Felix patiently wait for the rapper to continue. "Forget it. Let's sleep. Hyung will sing for you.”

Hearing the statement, the freckled boy frowned. But he respected the older's decision who did not want to continue whatever he was going to say, so he decided to keep the question for the other day.

Changbin then wrapped his arms around Felix, engulfing the younger's body inside his embrace while humming some random melodies. Both of them fell into a deep slumber not long after that.

-

351 words

A/n happy birthday, Stays' precious sunshine, Lee Felix! You're literally an embodiment of kindness and happiness.
Keep outshining the sun too like usual! Hope you'll always be happy and healthy in the future too 🌻