Chapter 16

Stray Kids' first world tour in USA would be held starting next week. The reason why Felix wanted to be Minho's roommate was because he wanted to talk more about their relationship. It did not mean the younger wanted to make anything official, he simply just wanted to know where he stood.

Early in the morning, Changbin woke him up and asked several questions that the younger honestly never bothered to think about before.

"Tell me how do you feel. Are you really sure you are in love with him?"

Felix sighed. He did not get the older sometimes. "I am, hyung. You've asked me this exact same question several times and the answer hasn't changed at all."

"Right, sorry. So, have you guys talked about it?"

"About what?"

"Let me rephrase it, has Minho talked about his feeling about you?"

Felix went silent.

"It doesn't matter right? I mean, he doesn't reject me nor my feeling and... and he even kissed me."

Changbin facepalmed. "Listen Bokie, you need to ask him about it too. I don't want him to hurt you. I don't want him to only..." The older was hesitant to say the words, feeling afraid it would hurt the younger.

"To only what? Use my feeling?"

Changbin nodded.

"But I just got him, hyung." Felix whined. "I don't really care about that."

The rapper could sense the lie within the younger's words. He was desperately in love with Minho and he hated the fact.

"Why don't you ask him about it?"

Felix did not want to respond nor think about any of it. But, deep down he knew that Changbin just wanted to protect him from getting hurt. Besides, he also could not deny the fact that he wanted to know about the older's feeling too.

The rapper walked closer to the younger, placing his hand on the dancer's and caressing them softly.

"Can you do that for me, hm? At least that will put my mind at ease."

The freckled boy looked at Changbin in the eyes. He weakly smiled at the older. "Hyung, is it possible to kiss someone without liking them?"

"Yes."

"You think Minho hyung just... just want my body?"

Changbin let out a heavy sigh. "I don't know. That's why you should talk to him before doing anything intimate with him. Don't let your hormones control you like last night."

Felix blushed, abruptly shifted his eyes to their hands that still held each other.

"Wait, he didn't force you last night right?"

"No, I gave him permission, hyung."

Changbin chuckled. "How was it?"

"Ah, hyung! Don't ask that!" Felix lightly hit the older on the shoulder before covering his face with his hands.

Changbin cooed at the younger's reaction. He then tickled his side, making him yelp in surprise and uncontrollably laugh afterward.

The rapper stopped his action when he finally hovered over the younger on the bed. He smiled before laying himself on the younger.

"Hyung, get up! You're heavy!"

"Nah too lazy~"

Both of them kept messing around until the youngest barged in and announced his plan on how they should spend their day off.

-

525 words