Chapter 30

Even after Felix had forgiven Minho, the older kept distancing himself from him. His crush was literally everywhere, yet he felt there was a solid wall that separated them.  He could not help but think the possibility of Minho not being honest with his feeling; he never liked the younger since the first place.

The freckled boy then planned to approach his crush after they ended the vlive. Unfortunately, as he was about to do it, the leader called his name. Pouting slightly, he waddled his way toward Chan.

The older placed his hands on the dancer's shoulders. He looked really nervous in Felix's eyes.

"I need to do some music projects with Changbin."

Felix could only nod; still did not catch what the older was trying to say so he just waited for him to continue.

"It might take some times… Will you be okay if you are in the same room with Minho till the end of the tour?"

"It’s okay!" Felix instantly answered in a high tone voice. He was so excited, too excited. To finally have some alone time with his crush meant he could talk and spend time with him.

Chan chuckled. His dimples appeared as his lips turned upward and formed a wide loving smile. The leader was so glad to see the younger’s happy self has returned.

"He’ll be the one that moves his stuffs, so you don’t need to pack." Chan added, followed by some eager nods from Felix.

-

247 words