"You've never told me this!" Krish complained, pouting at her.

"Chup!" Radhika exclaimed, pressing her finger to her mouth. "Anyways, I hated him. He was always so naughty and annoying, you know?"

"So you're saying I'm not annoying now?"

"Well you still are, but a bit more tolerable, I suppose." She smiled. "But somehow, this man right here managed to make me his friend. And from then on, we would always spend time with each other."

Krish nodded.

"And he would insist on me teaching him dance, even though I wasn't very good at it either."

"No, no, no!" Krish protested. "She was really good at it! This is all lies!"

She rolled her eyes. "I guess somewhere along that point we began to call each other Radha and Krishn and it kind of stuck...?"

"Yeah. It stuck."

A smile appeared on Krish's face without his permission as he slightly blushed, for no reason whatsoever.

"Hello, Krish?" Radhika softly asked, looking at his pinkish cheeks. "Why are you blushing?"

"Nothing." Krish deadpanned, as a feeling of embarrassment rose.

"Hmm," Radhika muttered, smirking at him as she turned back to look at Harsh. "Anyways..."

{ ~ }

"You care a lot about him, am I right?"

Radhika glanced at Krish, looking confused. Why is he asking me this...? She thought to herself. "Matlab?" She murmured.

"Matlab..." Krish began, his grip tightening on the steering wheel. "You are very close with him. So...you must care a lot about him, yeah?"

"I guess," Radhika replied. "He is my friend."

Krish didn't know why he felt the need to ask that to her. It was stupid, and he knew that it was. But nevertheless, he blurted it out before he could stop himself.

Another doubt that had been going on in his mind for a long time is if Harsh had told Radhika about his "love" on her. If that was the case, she would have told Krish immediately.

Should I tell her about Harsh? He thought. Then, no, stop being an idiot, Krish was the very next thing that crossed his mind.

"Krish...? Are you okay?" Radhika asked, sounding concerned. She placed her arm on his, sending a jolt up her spine. "You look troubled."

"It's nothing."

She raised an eyebrow in disbelief and turned her gaze back to her phone.

"Do you...want to stay over at mine?"

"As in?" She asked him.

"Well, it seems like it might rain soon. So...uhm, maybe stay over at my apartment for a bit?" Krish offered.

"Sure, I guess," Radhika replied.