6

"Radhika?" A faint voice whispered.

Tanya. Krish. Tanya. Krish.
They were sitting on the bench. That's where me and Krish used to sit...

"Radhika!"

She blinked as she saw Krish waving his hand in front of her. "Kya? Kya hua??" She asked.

"Woh..." Krish seemed worried. Why should he be worried? Is he worried for me? Why should that happen? "You suddenly kind of closed your eyes and didn't listen to any of us for a bit...that's why, I got a little bit worried."

"There is no reason for you to be worried," Radhika muttered under her breath.

"Radhika!"

"Huh?" She looked back up and their eyes met. Oh, those grey eyes...the ones I fell for...

"Tum theek hai, na?" Krish asked, sounding more concerned.

"I'm...okay," Radhika replied, looking down at her feet and slouching back in her seat, vaguely aware that Tanya had an ugly look on her face as if she was disgusted. "Nothing to worry about."

"Okay..." he trailed. He quickly glanced at Tanya. "Shall we go?"

Tanya nodded and Krish started the ignition. The car ride was so annoying that Radhika resisted the urge to either throw the tissue box at Tanya or jump out of the car.

"Babe!" Tanya whined as Radhika gagged. "Look at this photo! I'm cute, right? Tell me I'm cute!"

Krish looked in the rear view mirror and he would catch a Radhika's eyes, sending a pleading message that seemed to scream help! Even though Tanya's voice was very, very annoying, Radhika stifled laughs at Krish's expression and was thoroughly enjoying it. She almost forgot the pain in her heart.

He deserves it for the number of hearts he's broken.

"Goodbye, honey," Tanya said, as she leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. "Bye, Radhika."

Radhika simply waved while Krish kissed Tanya's cheek too. Radhika would be lying if she said that she hadn't looked away when that happened.

"So..." Krish drawled after his beloved girlfriend left. "Um, want to come sit in the front?"

"No thanks," Radhika replied and pulled up her phone, scrolling through her latest notifications for she did not want to engage in a conversation with Krish Agarwal at the moment.

"Um...did Revati bhabhi tell you about the dinner?" He asked once more.

Radhika gave a very audible groan just so he could hear how much he was irritating her. She rolled her eyes. "Yes. Us four, I know. She texted me earlier today," she answered.

"Should I bring Tanya?"

Radhika took a deep breath, trying her very hardest not to smack him. Such an idiot. Revati must've clearly told that it was going to be me, herself, Advitya and him. Then why does he want to bring his girlfriend? To prove how much he loves her?! "It's your wish but I don't think Revati will prefer it."

"What makes you say so?" He asked.

"Well, I'm pretty sure she wants it to be just us four," she said. I don't want to talk to him right now. Is there some tape around here so I can shut him u—alright, that's a bit too much. Just stay calm, Radhika.

"Oh, I get it!" They met each other's eyes in the rear view mirror again and he winked at her. "You want me all to yourself!"

Radhika raised her hands, ready to strangle him but tried to calm down. She didn't want to go to jail for strangling this dumbo. "You think what you want to think. I mean, it's your fantasies. But, I'm just saying what Revati would think."