58

mingi was even more clingy than any time before, seonghwa unable to get the boy even a few centimetres away from him, even if he didn't try to.

"d-don't leave puppy, mommy," mingi kept sniffling, whimpering in distress when the older moved too much for his liking. "just- just don't."

"mommy never will," seonghwa promised, petting his hair and letting the sub lay on top of him, feeling a little guilty for pushing him too far. "you're my beautiful pup."

"collar?" mingi whispered, the older humming and helping him get it on without needing to move too much.

"my baby, my pretty pretty baby," he repeated, rubbing his back in soothing motions as he got his breath to calm down properly. "you're mommy's, hm? only mine."

he whimpered again, nodding against his neck before opening his mouth a little and starting to nip and suck at seonghwa's skin. it felt good, to leave his own small marks behind.

"good boy, gigi, just like that," seonghwa praised, moving his hand up to hold the back of his head gently. "you're doing a very good job, baby. mommy's so proud."

mingi giggled against his skin at the praise, his sucking starting to grow a little more frantic as he tried to pull more praises from the older, little whines to express his effort.

"there we go," the dom shushed, massaging his hair gently and scratching his scalp. "just keep going, puppy. my good good puppy."

at one point his sucking dimmed down, growing sleepier the longer he kept going until he ended up just pressing his lips against his neck.

"are you gonna take a nap, gigi?" seonghwa asked, feeling how mingi nodded and the younger humming just in case he didn't feel the movement. "okay, my good boy."

+

in his sleep, mingi had managed to curl up on his chest just like a puppy, paws drawn to his chest and body made as small as possible.

seonghwa wasn't sleepy, he didn't really have a reason too. that just made it so he could pet mingi the entire time, not wanting the younger to wake up without him.

and he didn't want to leave him, either. he wanted his puppy close after he hurt him without meaning to, he wanted to know that his baby was safe and secure.

he had taken off mingi's collar so it didn't accidentally hurt his neck, picking up one of his 'paws' and playing with it softly, giving gentle touches and strokes over his knuckles.

mingi was so relaxed where he laid on him, a subconscious smile on his lips to make him look almost painfully innocent, like the most perfect puppy.

sometimes his face moved a little to show he was dreaming, his fingers twitching in their place for a second before he'd sigh and relax again.

in short, he looked pretty. his red hair fanned over his face and his lips parted to break his smile after a while, his warm breath dampening seonghwa's shirt just a little.

-

i'm sorry the last few chapters have been and the following will be shit i'm having some trouble coming up with ideas