20

it was wooyoung's turn, the younger putting his fingers under his chin and connecting their lips in a sweet kiss, comfortable and long.

san didn't even open his eyes before he guessed. "wooyoung?" he wondered in a timid voice, afraid to get it wrong.

he opened his eyes to see if he got it right and watched wooyoung's excited and validating smile, the younger nodding in confirmation.

the boy cheered for himself, excited that he got it right and forcing wooyoung in for another sweet kiss. "sannie wins!"

and they simply couldn't find it in their hearts to deny him that, agreeing with nods and small noises and san squealing happily.

wooyoung cupped his cheeks in his hands, brushing his thumbs over his cheeks and watching him close his eyes as he leaned into the touch.

"such a smart puppy," he praised, feeling how san rested the full weight of his face in his hands. "pretty baby."

san shifted forward, wrapping his arms around his waist and hiding his face in his tummy again, shoulders shaking a little to alarm wooyoung.

"what's wrong, baby?" wooyoung worried, moving his hands to the back of his head to tangle in his hair. "are you overwhelmed? i can tell the others to go away."

"puppy f-feels so loved," san sniffled, holding his back tightly and pulling him closer. "thank you so much."

"oh baby," the younger cooed, his heart breaking slightly at the words and petting his hair. "you're not used to it, hm? that's okay, we'll get you to realise you deserve it."

san sighed shakily, hands fumbling at his hoodie and then finally deciding to dip down and slide under it, the warm skin against his hands comforting.

wooyoung held him, safe and secure and slowly laying him down on his back again, not doing anything to detach him from the hug but wanting him to lay down.

"how about you go back to sleep, puppy? it's getting pretty late," he suggested, unwrapping his arm from one side only for san to whine in panic and press into his neck. "i'm not leaving, i promise. i just want to get you some blankets."

the older still refused to let go, scared to be alone for even a second and starting to whimper in fear. "can you get me some blankets, seonghwa? he doesn't want to let go."

seonghwa did as asked, laying a few blankets over them. "sleep well, hm? the both of you could use some rest."

he giggled, snuggling up against san and wrapping his legs around him possessively, not having the mind to think about how embarrassed he would be about all of this.

for as long as he could he pushed the consequences aside, pressing kisses to wooyoung wherever he could reach, making happy little noises as he did so.

wooyoung didn't do anything to stop him, thinking he was simply to adorable to take away something that seemed to be making him happy.

-

ghhhhhhhhkkkkk