44

there were so many situations in which seonghwa had imagined him saying the codeword.

for example when they were making out and mingi kept letting out whispered whimpers, the older listening almost painfully intent to what he said.

or when they were showering and mingi had been pressed back against his front, covering his face with his hands from how shy he was.

maybe even when they had already gone one round of oral and mingi seemed hesitant with his mouth opened a little, choking some noises before he shook his head in the end.

but never now. not while he was just holding his hand as he ate some fries. it seemed so strange, yet it was completely understandable. there was nothing bad enough to fluster him to the point of becoming non-verbal, yet there was still some physical contact to keep him on edge. (yes holding hands turned him on, he was really into seonghwa.)

"i want," he had started his whisper, seonghwa looking up to show he had his attention. "i want candy."

he tried to add a sexy lip bite that ended up looking clumsy and he cringed at himself, ducking down and hiding his face in his hands. "s-sorry."

seonghwa laughed softly, pulling him in for a hug. "that was so fucking cute," he groaned. "tonight, okay? i'll be sure to make it special."

mingi nodded, still flustered to the point where he was about to cry, but somewhat proud of himself for finally asking for what he wanted. "okay."

+

the older had invited him to his house, wanting pure privacy. he had dressed up the bedroom with candles and roses, because he knew that was what mingi wanted; to feel like a princess.

when seonghwa opened the door for mingi, the younger was already trembling. he was so nervous about everything: his enema hadn't gone like he wanted and he wasn't pleased with any 'special outfits' he'd put on.

honestly, he began doubting if it would be better to just not do it at all; to either tell seonghwa that he was sick or actually communicate and promise him they would do it another time.

but he was there now, and there was no backing out. there was, in every sense. he could tell seonghwa to stop and he wouldn't even take a second to do so. he didn't want to back out.

"come in, princess," seonghwa greeted, immediately flustering him as he entered and took off his shoes. "do you want to eat something and hang out first or just get upstairs?"

"i-i think i'll keep putting it off if we don't go now," mingi confessed, scratching his neck. "not that i don't want to do it! i'm just really- really nervous."

"puppy, it's okay," he promised, stroking his face and giving him a brief kiss. "i know you are, i am too. i just really want my baby to feel good."

mingi whined, hiding his face in his shoulder. "you're going to melt me before we get anywhere." he complained.

-

this is gonna be so soft oh no