12

"san," a voice spoke, careful and gentle. he turned around to face it. "why didn't you come back?"

he swallowed down his guilt, the kind face in front of him settled in a saddened frown. wooyoung.

"i, uhm," he stammered, hand immediately coming up to scratch the back of his neck. "sorry."

wooyoung sighed softly, readjusting the items gathered in his arms. "i can tell you aren't, but thanks for lying about it."

that stung, a sharp stab right in his heart, unpleasant and twisting. "i am, i'm sorry."

"i wanted to help you and you ran away," wooyoung rolled his eyes, dumping the items in his cart. "you could have at least tried to give me a way to contact you."

san's bottom lip wobbled, tears building up in his eyes and redirecting them to the bottle of vodka in his hand, humiliated. "m-m so sorry, i didn't wanna be a bother anymore."

wooyoung's expression softened just a little, sighing softly and taking the bottle from him, putting it back in it's place. "you were never a bother."

he bit his bottom lip, teeth sinking in and his headache reminding him of his failure. "s-sorry, so sorry."

the younger dropped any anger left from his face, stepping forward and cupping his face. "i'm not angry, baby," he promised. "i never was, i was just sad that you left like that."

san pushed the tips of his index fingers together in a nervous action, diverting his eyes.

"come by tonight, please?" he requested, brushing his thumb over his cheek. "and just come to our room immediately, just so you won't be able to slip up."

"okay," san whispered, not knowing yet if he was actually going to end up doing it. "i'll be there."

"good boy," wooyoung smiled, giving him a few head pats before taking his cart. "i'll see you tonight, then."

+

san didn't know why he had tried so hard for his appearance that night, why he had even bothered to put on some light red makeup around his eyes and how he had made sure his hair was perfect.

he wore his best outfit, flirted with himself in the mirror for a moment and then cringed slightly at his own action, pulling his hand through his hair once more and turning away from his reflection.

really, he was hoping he'd get fucked again. his last hookup was nice and he either wanted to have his hole filled or do it to someone else.

maybe he could convince wooyoung into it, knowing that it would be pleasant again because so far he had been nothing but gentle with him.

so he had washed up, just in case, made sure he was clean and trying to erase as much possibility for accidents as he could. he had watched his pink hole in the mirror for a short amount of time, made sure it looked okay; not too puffy or too pink.

it was something no person should be insecure about, yet san caught himself overthinking the matter every now and then.

-

why am i rewatching train to busan m scared