The truth !!

" Hello I need that flash " I said being confident
" What flash ?"
" The flash that you wanted to give me at some park like this , I need to see you and the flash . I will pick the place you come and give me the flash "
" I remember, unfortunately I don't have the flash . I came that day looking for you but I didn't see you . I only saw a man with a lot of tattoos and he took the flash saying he knows you a lot . His name is ??  Hmm Mr Sky , I think I'm not sure , about the name but that who the flash with not me "
" oh no , so Sky was the bad guy all along ! "
" But do you know what's in the flash "
" The truth ! " he said and hang up
The truth ??
I need that flash !!
I can't trust no body again
Sky ? How can he

I quickly ran up stairs and wore a comfortable clothes and ran out , went straight to the gym knowing he will be there it's Thursday and he don't miss a week .
I went I saw him there pulling some equipments
" Sky !"
" Mi lady ?"
" Shut the fuck up ! Don't you mi lady me again , ok ? Where is the flash "
" what flash ?"
" Sky I hate pretends where is the flash ? The mother fucking flash you got from the park that day I got shot "
" Mi lady , I don't understand what you're saying "
" ugh!!!" I slapped him by the face
" At first I thought you were the person that love me but I didn't know you lie , first then you pretend , See Sky or what ever you're name is , I don't know if that's you're real name ? All I need from you is the flash , that's all I need from you , then you can have sex with the devil " I said and walked out going back to the Uber I took
Sky ran out of the gym and came for me grab my arm
" Mi lady , I'm sorry . I'm .... I didn't know you will find out but ....."
" but what , Sky please don't feed me with your lies I need the truth "
" can we sit and I will tell you everything "
" No , I ain't got no time , I need to be some where "
" Please amour ? "
" Amour ?? "
" well you said I should not call you mi lady so I decided to call you amour , is that bad ? "
" Yes never call me that again "
" ok !! "
What wrong with all these men why are the calling me amour ?
What's so special about that name?
" There is a resultant over there , we can go and you will say the truth "
We got there , sat down ordered for water then
" Well Angel , I know you might not like what I'm about to say . But , hmmm I am the one that you slept with that night you were drunk . I was with my friends and they talked me into going for a drink , then I saw you . The first time I saw you're face I feel in love with you , I didn't mean for all these to happen then we had sex and that was the beginning of everything "
" Why did you call me amour but when I first meet you , you called me , mi lady ?"
" well because I didn't want you to know that I was the same person , I'm so sorry . Those twins and I planed the whole accident that happened in kings park . We wanted you not to ever find out , hmm see ..."
I got up and poured the glass of water over him
" You you are a beast !! I trusted you I gave you my heart , I .... see I don't ever want to see you face again , fuck yourself " I said and walk out .

How can he ? I mean how can they , those twins !! I though they were my friends , my sisters but now I know that no one is my friend , maybe except from Luca , Angus , Alex .... Alex , God Alex was the good person lol along . But how sure I'm i ?

I left for home , getting there I saw  the .........

Author POV
Hello hi
How is everyone doing I hope y'all are fine please vote , comments , share and God bless you
If you're confused please dm me
Thanks