What ???

* beep *
" Hello ?"
Who is this with an unknown number?
Let me see
" Please who is this " trying to be straight
" Guess who it is "
" Hmm I don't know who you are and you expect me to guess ? I think I would just report "
" No ,no need to do that , It's Luca . Now you know please I was just you know be friends "
" ohk if you say so , what you doing"
" Well nothing really I just finished cooking and I'm talking to you "
" Did he say cook . I love guys that cook "
" Cook ? You cook ?"
" Yes . Mama thought us i mean the four of us "
"That's interesting . Well it's only I and my brother "
Luca is a very nice person I feel like I have known him for forever but he I just meet him .

After talking to Luca . I decided to go for a walk , well it's nice walking in the evening, with the cool breeze brushing you're face and seeing the beautiful things God has created plus man . Well that's what I love . 
Walking till I passed a ship where they sell candy and soft things like Ice cream 🍨, and so many other . I decided to enter . Getting there I met Angus . Why !!!
Angus saw me and walk towards me
" Hi " he said
" Hello "
" Why is he so cute !!!!"
" What are you going here by this time of the night "
" I came to get something to eat , was just taking a walk and I saw here and I'm here"
" Well that's nice . Same as me . I'm Angus. "
" Angel "
" I think I have seen you "
" Yes . I always come to Mr Micheal's house and that where I saw you . You're his son "
" Ooh that's where I saw you at my home "
" How are they ?"
" Who ? "
" You're parents ? "
" ooh , they are ohk "
" since ... hmm "
" ...why don't you get you're ice cream and cookies then we can go "
"Well ok "
Angus and I spoke the whole evening. His a very cool person . I found out his a Model . His an entrepreneur. He has his own company , he does with African style , he says he loves culture and loves showing it though his dressing but not his causal's . Plus he is a very weird  person . He acts  I don't know ....hmm weird .

Weeks has passed and Luca and I relationship is so strong . His my mother fucking best friend . I love him so much he gets me a lot . That's who I need .
  Angus and I . We have been ok , he has being acting strangely and I don't know why until now
" Angel ?"
" Yes ?"
" I can't say I know you but I think I know you that's what my mind say to me but I don't know if my thought are as true as what it says "
" Why does he talk like this , but I love it . What do you want to say just say it "
" Angel . I like you and I would love for you to go out with me  , would you ?"
" Yes sure "
" Seriously?"
" I mean it's just outing right . Sure you pick the place I get ready ......"
" ... I don't think you understand me ...."
" ....... I don't think you understand me , Angus I know what you're trying to ask me but you barely know me so do I . I don't think this ..."
....this is the right time . I think I should go " he said and pecked my right cheek then left . I feel so sad . I love him I do but is this the right time is it not too early ?

Authors POV
Hi guys , how y'all being
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while well I have been stressed out . And I'm sorry . Please vote comments share and I love you guys