Im i alive ??

><I think so ........

I felt so much pain but I didn't see any thing ,every thing was so blurry ,I heard that same voice calling " ANGEL!!!"
Who the fuck is calling my name like that with this killa headache .
I tried to open my eye to see I could see sky face but it was so blurry.
The last thing I remember is I heard a gun shot and now I feel pain all over wait ! Is it what I'm thinking I tried to stand but I could not I realize that I had been shot both in my  left leg and right breast it's weird how I'm still alive . I'm i not meant to be in heaven now ??

" Angel ? Can u hear me ?Mi lady please wake up !I need you , don't leave me like this please "
God I'm tired of him saying all these word I gently pushed him slightly just to try to sit up " I'm fine what happened?? "
" mi lady , thank God , ok first we have to get out of here ......."
" shut up and answer my question, you can see that I'm bleeding and I'm pained and your there saying shit , why didn't u take me to the hospital before I woke up , tell me " I shouted
" mi lady I'm sorry I was scared. I didn't know that they were following me and I didn't know that they would want to kill me "
" What are you talking about ??"
" like I told you it's a mafia stuff and my father was a rat to their gang , now my gang is the best and most famous in the whole Milan and they want to take revenge cause we use their secret to get we are . It's complicated. But the thing I'm confused about is that I left Milan to here and now they are here looking for me but I don't know shit about what they do and what to do . I manage to escape with u before they could get me , but I have been trying to call but no service and I have not gotten the ambulance to come , the worst I don't know where the fuck we are "
" wow !" I said being speechless

I had nothing to say.....

Kylie and Kylia POV

" Bitch !!  " Kylie shouted
" where are u I miss u " continued Kylie
" I'm here " said Kylia
They both sat down on a sofa
" so have u heard from Angel ??" Asked Kylia
" No , you ??"
" same , I don't know where she has been , plus the last she called me was like four days ago
"Wow , that's not nice ooh , why didn't you call ? "
" I don't know ooh , but I have this feeling that something is wrong "
" that's not good ooh , let get dressed and go to her house "

Angel POV

" so what are we going to do now , I can't just stay like this , I'm in pain "
" I'm sorry my lady . Ohk let dee if I can get signal down that road "
" so you wanna leave me here ....Alone ? . No you can't do that i this pain . Wait pls can I see my self through your camera
Ahhhhhhh!!!
I look horrible

( author ; ohk guys I didn't see a better picture and she has longer hair FYI )

God I thank you that I'm not dead I said quietly
" you look beautiful "
" what the fuck are you saying before all this happened I was looking like this

God I thank you that I'm not dead I said quietly " you look beautiful "" what the fuck are you saying before all this happened I was looking like this

But now I look like a zombie

Then I heard a sound from the woods
Sky when to check . It was the police and the ambulance that came to our rescue

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Two weeks has past since that horrible experience happen but the question I keep asking my self is why was sky there , what did he come to do , why do I find it hard to believe what he said . Did he plan it ?? Ugh !!!!!!

Authors POV
Hi guys I'm so sorry I need u guys to please help me tell more people about this book . Thanks love u all 🥰🥰🥰