Super Seducer (Raihan x Reader Lime)

(A/N: I mean…you guys asked for it. I don't think I could write a full on lemon yet, so I hope a steamy lime would suffice. Forgive me if it's rubbish.  Avert your eyes @ins0mani4c. Plus another author's note at the bottom. Enjoy! <3)

A expandment of the 'When you flirt with them' scenario for Raihan.

 ~'Super Seducer'. A title that Raihan desired to be crowned with.~  

   You and Raihan were in the locker room together, having just finished an exhibition match in the Hammerlocke gym against each other. A curious situation. You, one seductive dragon tamer (barely), and Raihan, one seductive dragon, alone in a gym (the locker rooms no less) together. Something ought to happen.

   And something did happen, all thanks to you.

   "Hey, Raihan, did you sit in sugar? 'Cause you have a brilliant bum!" You sent a flirtatious wink towards him. 

   Something was brewing, all right. And that something was a flirt war.

   Said boy turned around towards you, a widening grin on his face. He knew a storm was coming. He wasn't going to stop it. In fact, he was going to run right into it.

   "Are you wearing space pants? 'Cause your arse is out of this world," Raihan shot back, fully facing you, boasting his physique in his black tank top that he wore under his hoodie. 

   "I'm finding it really hard to breathe; you just keep taking my breath away," You smirked, stepping closer to him.

   "Of all the beautiful curves on your body, your smile is my favorite," He returned your grin with one of his (dragon-like) own, scanning your body as he stepped closer to you, him in all of his dragon-like glory towering over you.

   "Flirt war?" You offered, staring up into his piercing teal eyes.

   "If you're sure you want to do this, love," Raihan responded, his slim yet muscular figure looming over you, "then I accept."

   "Well, love, I reckon I do," you countered, staring defiantly into his teal colored eyes.

   He shrugged his shoulders in mock helplessness and sighed. "You asked for it...I guess you're a fairy type, because I can't help your charm on me." 

   You rolled your eyes at the blandness of his weak flirt. He must've taken that out of some tosh pick-up line book. 

   Scoffing in disdain, you said, "Oh please, darling, you'll have to do better than that. Is that a Sudowoodo in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" You averted your eyes to a certain part of his shorts, where a certain something was becoming more prominent.

   Bloody hell, I must've used a PP Up! on the damn tosser already. He'll be more risque with his flirts now. And more vulgar, if anything.

   Raihan did not disappoint.

   "Is that so? Do you fancy dragons? Because I want to dragon my balls across your face tonight." The bugger had the audacity to have a triumphant smile already.

   "As much as I like your gym shorts, I reckon you'd look better with them off~" You started to tug them and his boxers downwards together, showing Raihan's v-line.

   Suddenly, he swiftly seized your wrist, preventing it from pulling his shorts any farther down. He then pinned it against the locker behind you, pressing you roughly onto it, performing a kabedon. All the playfulness seemed to be drained from his expression, being replaced with an intimidating seriousness as his teal eyes bore into yours. You never thought Raihan's eyes could ever look like that: one that was solemn yet arousing.