When you flirt with them (SPICY SCENARIO)

(A/N: So…I couldn't decide on one person to write the flirty reader for so here we are now in a scenario post. So I guess just leave which one you want to become an actual one shot in the comments. Unfortunately, Kabu is not here because as much as he is a silver fox, I don't exactly feel comfortable writing for him. Sorry if you like him! Also Allister is aged up in this book.)

Hop:
   This smol bean’s face would immediately burst into flames in embarrassment. He would probably rub the back of his neck saying something like, “You too!” (even when the pick up line used is not something you can shoot back) and “Haha, mate, that’s really funny/nice of you!” (He’s trying not to draw attention to his burning cheeks.) If you say something too suggestive, you would’ve used the item PP Up! on the poor boy, if that was your motive. 

   “Wooloo? More like I wanna woo-you.”
   “Haha, you too!”
   “That’s not how this works-”

Leon/ oblivious dumb boy:
   Leon’s not the most aware or shrewd person, so he would probably thank you or take it in stride. In fact, he’d be so oblivious to your flirting that someone like Raihan (who is an obvious flirt) would have to tell Leon that you were (attempting) to flirt with him (after a lot of teasing, of course). When he finds out, he’ll try (and fail) to flirt back with cheesy pick up lines (that mostly have to do with the Charizard line). 

   “You may be the champ in the streets, but are you the champion in the sheets?"
   “Of course I am!" (in an innocent tone with a smile)
   "..."
   "..."
   "...Then prove it."
   "Wha-"

Raihan:
   Raihan, who can be very risque when he wants to, has a lot of fun with your flirtatious side. The two of you frequently have flirt/blush wars to see which one cracks under the dirtiness of the other’s flirt. (Needless to say, they get very intense sometimes, with him executing a kabedon on you.) Although Raihan is the boldest of the bold, that doesn’t mean that he can resist your flirting. Really, you just have to say (or send) quite a suggestive pick up line and instantly you have tamed this rowdy dragon. You would immediately have him wrapped around your finger, but that doesn’t mean he won’t fight back with his own seducing. 

   “Love, are you sure you want to do this?”
   “Well, love, I reckon I do.”
   “You asked for it…I guess you are a fairy-type, because I can’t help your charm on me."
   “Oh please, darling, you'll have to do better than that. Is that a Sudowoodo in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?”
   "Is that so? Do you like dragons? Because I want to dragon my balls across your face tonight."
   "As much as I like your outfit, I think you'd look better with it off~" (starts tugging upwards on his hoodie)
   "You want to play like that? We can play like that."

   (I could go on but that would be its own thing ;D.)

Piers:
   Piers may get a little flustered if you flirt with him in public (though you will most likely get a retort back), but in private he’s completely different. He'll probably flirt back with the same intensity and will back you into a wall, performing a kabedon like Raihan. Piers would also call you pet names like doll or something of that lot. 

   "I know you're a rockstar, but can you make the bed rock?"
   "Try that again at home, dollface, and you'll get the consequences, yea'?" 
   "Ooo, I think I will."

Bede:
   Bidet (that is his definite nickname in this book) would react the same as Hop: with Cherubi crimson cheeks that are scorching with humiliation. He'd probably tell you to belt up/shut up while averting his gaze defiantly. Don't continue unless your intention is to overheat the tsundere. 

Before Opal takes him in:
   "Beedee, your coat looks tight on you. Mind if I take it off?"
   "Wha-?!"
   "I know some better things you could be doing than collecting Wishing Stars~"
   "S-shut up!"
   "You're so cute when you're angry, Bidet~"
   "Tch!" (furiously looks away)

After Opal takes him in:
   "Ah, I see my apprentice is having luck with the ladies!"
   "OPAL!"

Milo: 
   The sweet cinnamon roll also known as the Grass-type Gym leader Milo would also redden but would take it more calmly than others. He would probably thank you and call you a cute pet name with a closed-eye smile that makes your heart flutter. Milo may also place his hat on top of your head as well.

   "Milo, you're like a HM! I can't seem to forget you!"
   "T-thanks, love." (fiddles with his hat before placing it on you)
   "Wha- hey, I can't see anything under here!"
   "You're adorable!"

Gordie:
   Everytime you attempt to flirt with Gordie, it just ends up with him interrupting you with one of his various "rock hard" pick up lines. So that's why you don't do it. You can't bear to hear another pick up lines about how his pp are "rock hard" for you. You knew Gordie was confident, but not this confident!

   "Are you British? Because you're my cup of-"
   "When I'm around you, I'm like a Geodude…"
   "..."
   "-hard as a rock!"
   "I think I remember why I don't flirt with you anymore."

Allister:
   Using pick up lines on this smol boy is the worst thing you could possibly do to him. He will literally melt onto the ground, and he'll probably need a thousand more masks to cover up all the crimson on his face (and also because the original mask melted as well). Allister will probably run away immediately as the timid guy he is, and once he's off, he's off. 

   "Do you have a map? 'Cause I just got lost in your eyes~"
   ".
    .
    ."
   "A-Allister, come back!"

   He was gone like the wind before you knew it.

(A/N: This is so cringe, especially Raihan's oops. But I hoped you enjoyed it haha.)