OHR 1

(This is OHR 😆)

(This is OHR 😆)

Liked by JKookie and 1,040,500 others

Jimin.Official   With my bf 😍

View more comments...

T23g   Best friend*

Yunayuna   don't think they're a couple lol 😂

Popo   Jimin only loves Jungkook as a friend

Jimin reads the comments, laughing before he stared back at the sleeping younger. He smiled, taking a private picture that him and Jungkook can only see. Kissing Jungkook's forehead and caressing his cheek, he smiled wider as he hears the younger light snores.
"Sleep well, love" He whispers before he spooned the younger.

Jimin got startled by a knock on his bedroom door. He groaned, carefully removing his arms around Jungkook. He rubbed his eyes, walking to the door and opening it. He was met with Taehyung, his best friend.
"I saw the post" Taehyung says, about to laugh loud when Jimin stopped him.
"Shh, you're gonna wake Jungkook up" Jimin whispers, the other peeked and saw the cute sight. He nods, laughing silently.
"People thinks me and you are dating, what the fuck?" Taehyung says, facepalming.

"I know, I saw it too... Let's go talk outside" Jimin says, scoffing.
"They think Jungkook's just a friend and I hate it" Jimin says, sighing.
"It's because of the statuses, right?" Taehyung says, the other nods.
"Yeah, just because Jungkook isn't famous, doesn't mean I can't date him... But what goes on in their boats, I guess?" He says, shrugging. They both heard the door open, getting startled. They were met with a halflidded eyed Jungkook, staring at them with his arms crossed, like he's cold.

"Baby?" Jimin says, confused. Jungkook pouts, playfully glaring.
"You weren't there, I'm cold" The younger says, making the two laugh at his cuteness.
"Okay, I'll be there alright? Just wait" Jimin says, nodding at Taehyung.
"Hurry up, babe" Jungkook whines, making Jimin smile.

"You're so cute, you know that?"

"I know that"