All Mine

(Park Chaeyoung as narrator)

I could feel my heart beat from my stomach and my stomach ache in my chest. Not the painful kind of ache, but the ache you get when something exciting or interesting is about to happen. That kind of ache. I didn't exactly know what to expect with (Y/N), but all I knew is that I wanted to be there as soon as the bell rang. I wanted to see her as soon as I could.

What felt like hours was actually just under twenty-five minutes. As soon as the bell rang, I power-walked my way out of the classroom, and head straight towards the gym. The gym, where she was waiting for me. The thought of her brought a smile to my face, and I couldn't contain it. No one has ever made me feel this way. It scares me, but at the same time, it's so exciting and fun. Kira and Jessi were close behind me, and I could feel multiple pairs of eyes on us, as we made our way to the gym. I wonder where Josh and Jeremy were. Those thoughts left my mind as soon as I saw a line of students outside the gymnasium door. Each of the students held a red rose, and I felt my heart starting to race. Their eyes on me, as I walked in front of them. They handed the roses, one by one to me and with every new rose my hand touched, I felt as if my entire body was about to melt into a puddle. Did (Y/N) really plan all of this? For me? I didn't know what else was coming up, but at the same time, I knew her enough to know what she was up to, and when the thought crossed my mind, I felt a smile form. I can't wait to see her.

The gymnasium doors opened, and it felt as if everything was suddenly in slow motion. I walked through the doors, and in the center of the large room, there she was, waiting for me, with a pink rose in her hand. She was dressed in all black, with a pair of bright, white shoes. She looked elegant somehow, but it made her look so good. Am I dreaming? I think I'm dreaming. I kept thinking to myself, trying to snap out of the dream I thought I was in, but no. It's not a dream, it's real, and it's happening right now. Every step I took towards her, I felt the room, the world, the universe fall silent. It was just her and me in the room and nothing else mattered. She stood there, with her usual kind and captivating smile as I made my way to her.

When I finally got to her, she held her hand out and I reached for it, and she smiled. As soon as our hands touched, I felt butterflies flying all over, inside of my stomach and I could feel my cheeks and my face get hot. She handed the pretty, pink rose to me, and I had a large bouquet of beautiful roses in my hand. She looked at me with her soft eyes, and her sweet smile. "Neomu yeppeo." she said unexpectedly. I gasped surprised at her words. "Oh my gosh. That was so good! Who taught you that?" I asked, a bit too excitedly. She got a little shy, and her head faced down for a second before looking to her right. "I...had a little help." When I turned to see who she was looking at, I saw a familiar face. Alice. As if I couldn't get any more surprised than I already am, I see my sister standing there with a big smile on her face. I couldn't contain this joy, and I felt as if I was going to start crying. "You did this? For me?" I asked as she looked into my eyes. "All for you." she said as she slightly squeezed my hand. "Chaeyoung, from the moment I saw you standing outside my window, loading boxes into your house, I knew I wanted to get to know you." She said with a little giggle. "I'm so glad we bumped into each other. I haven't been able to listen to love songs the same way, ever since I met you. I haven't looked at the color red the same way either." she giggled again, referring to my red hair. "Everything changed since the first day I spoke to you. I wasn't too fond of love before I met you." I tried so hard not to smile so much, but I couldn't help myself. I felt as if I was on cloud nine. Everything felt surreal. "Everyday, being able to see you, makes every second worth living. And I know I'm being a bit corny with all of this, but you've really made me feel things that I never thought I could ever feel." As the words left her lips, I felt a tear glide down my cheek. (Y/N) noticed and slightly wiped the tear away, and smiled warmly at me. "So Park Chaeyoung, is it okay if I ask you a really important question?" She asked, and I nod my head. "Could you turn around for me?" As I turned my body, everything slowed down, and I noticed multiple students behind me, standing on the bleachers, holding up pink, blank sheets of paper. And in an instant, they all turned their papers around, like a domino effect, and on each sheet of paper, there was one large letter in black. And the letters spelled out "Will you be mine?"

Emotions flowed through my body, and everything felt like it wasn't happening, but it was. Everything was happening, and I couldn't get myself to believe it. I turned around to her, and nod my head so many times, I lost count. "Yes, yes, yes, yes,  yes!" I shouted, and jumped into her arms. She caught me, and held me so tightly in her arms and twirled me around. I could hear everyone's voices in the background; cheering and shouting, I bet Kira and the others were in there somewhere, but that thought left my mind as soon as I snapped back into my current reality. And right then and there, I looked into her eyes, and I whispered to her "So, I get to call you mine now?" And our foreheads slowly, and softly came into contact, and rested on each other. My eyes were closed for a moment, and I could feel her head nod against mine, and my head slightly moved with hers. She pulled back a little, and I looked at her. She stared into my eyes so lovingly, and she smiled. Her smile always warm and comforting, it made my insides melt. She took short breath, as if she was about to speak and I stared at her lips as she spoke her soft words to me, "Chaeyoung, I was always and already yours to begin with." A wide smile formed on my face and I felt myself leaning in closer to her, as if she was pulling me in, like a human magnet of some sort. And suddenly, I felt her soft lips touch mine, and it was our first kiss in front of others.

I can't believe she's all mine.