「Chapter Sixty Six」

Y/n shrieked, "I-I'm so nervous..!"

Mina grinned, "Come on, girl! You got this!"

"Did you memorize your vows?" Ochaco asked as a crew put on all the girls's makeup.

"You bet I did." Y/n said, "But so many things can go wrong..! What if I trip on my dress and rip it? Or what if I'm late..?!"

"Geez Y/n, stuff like that isn't realistic." Kyoto said, "Plus, I doubt that Bakugo and the other guys are panicking like you."

"Hm, you're probably right." Y/n smiled, "They're probably already done getting ready and playing video games or something.."

. . .

"You lost the pants?!" Kirishima yelled.

"It was an accident!" Kaminari cried, "Ah! My hair isn't cooperating with me!"

"Bakugo! Do you have condoms for the consummation?!"

"You're not supposed to use protection, you idiot!" Katsuki's face turned red.

Kaminari smirked, "You guys are calling it a consummation for Y/n's mom, right? Didn't she say she was super religious?"

"Her mom wanted a less Japanese style wedding, which is what Y/n and I wanted too so we didn't have a problem with it.. But what are you getting at?" Katsuki squinted at Kaminari.

"That the two of you aren't virgins-!" Kirishima hit Kaminari on the head.

"Of course we're not you-!"

"Come on, we have to go look for the pants!"

"We don't have time for that! Get someone else to do it, we haven't even finished getting ready!" Katsuki said as he put on his shirt.

Todoroki opened the door, "I found the pants."

"Todoroki! Our savior.." Kaminari smiled as he took the pants from Todoroki.

Izuku came running to the door, "Wait! Kacchan! Y/n and you aren't virgins-?!"

"Get out of here!" Katsuki's face turned red as he threw a pillow at the door, blocking Todoroki and Izuku from coming in.

Sero whispered to Kirishima, "So who do you think is gonna cry first?"

Kirishima put his head down, "Probably all of us.." He clenched his fist, "But it will all be manly tears!"

Kaminari smirked at Katsuki playfully, "So you and Y/n aren't gonna use protection, huh..? Does that mean you guys are trying for a baby..?"

Sero and Kirishima looked at Katsuki.

"I mean.." Katsuki's cheeks tinted pink, "Yeah, kinda.."

All their faces lightened up as Katsuki became flustered.

"Don't look at me like that! Didn't you and Jiro want to have a kid too?"

Kaminari leaned back in his chair as he put on his pants, "I mean, we're gonna wait for a couple years."

"Wow!" Kirishima grinned, "I wonder what a tiny Bakugo would look like.."

"Well there's no guarantee that after one try that they're gonna have a kid, you know.." Sero said.

"Obviously, but still!"

Katsuki smiled as he continued to get ready.

. . .

Y/n got into her dress and looked at herself in the mirror.