「Chapter Twenty Eight」

「i have never loved writing a story as much as i do this one」

Walking through a bustling city (especially with your fights being shown on screens all around town) was certainly no easy task for 1st and 2nd place finalists of the U.A. Sports Festival, Katsuki and Y/n.

They were getting stares, comments, compliments, and even some insults. However, there were a lot of intrusive comments towards the frazzled girl about her second Quirk- though a lot were hesitant in Katsuki's presence.

Walking up the hill that lead to the school, Y/n had already put on a thick coat which somehow managed to be stylish. Her legs shaking from the cold, wishing that she had the liability to wear pants, not a skirt. Katsuki was simply wearing a big scarf.

Once they made it inside, the two put their stuff in their locker.

Y/n had read that Iida's brother, a hero, had gotten injured. She didn't know anything else other than that Ingenium was being hospitalized, and wanted to see if Iida was okay.

"Iida!" Y/n waved, getting his attention. Katsuki looked over.

"Oh, Y/n." He smiled and gave a small wave. "If you're here to ask if my brother's OK, he is--"

"Oh, no, I knew that, but I wanted to know if you were okay.."

He blushed, but hid it with a smile, "I'm okay, thanks for worrying Y/n."

"That's good." Y/n smiled, "See you in class!"

Iida watched her go with Katsuki as he put his poncho and rain boots in his locker.

. . .

"It's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh?" Mina smiled, "So many people talked to me on my way here!"

"Yeah, me too!" Kirishima grinned.

"People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing!" Toru said, squirming.

"Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?" Ojiro asked.

"I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me "Don't worry about it"." Sero sighed, remembering when Todoroki had frozen him immensely with the crowd chanting 'Don't worry about it!'

Tsu said, "Don't worry about it!", making Sero groan in agony, while everyone just smiled.

Izuku walked into class, looking confused as he sat in his seat.

Y/n sat in her desk as she stared at Katsuki, sending a piece of crumbled paper his way. It hit his head, and he immediately set it on fire and through it her way.

"You maniac!"

"You started it, don't even." Katsuki brutally laughed in triumph.

Aizawa opened the door, his bandages no longer on his face, "Morning." He said, the class all took their seats.

"Good morning!" Everyone said.

"Ribbit?" Tsu put her finger to her chin, "Mr. Aizawa, your bandages are gone. I'm glad."

"The old lady went overboard with her treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today."

There was a moment of tense silence.

"Code names." Aizawa finally said, "You'll be coming up with hero names."

The class cheered, except for the quiet ones.

Aizawa's eyes turned red, his hair floating up, silencing the class. "This is related to the pro hero drafts picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to the first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation."