「Chapter Sixty Five」

8 years later

"Number Two Hero Ground Zero and Number Four Hero Phera save the day once again!! Incredible!"

"For being such young heroes at the age of 23, it truly is incredible as to what they can do! Nothing less to be expected from U.A. graduates."

"They're engaged aren't they? And just recently, right?!"

"Seems like love is in the air! Number One Hero Deku and Number Three Hero Shoto reportedly got married recently as well."

Y/n turned off the TV as she laid her head back on the sofa with a wet cloth on her forehead. She let out a relaxed sigh and then looked at the engagement ring on her finger and had an uncontrollable smile.

"What's with that stupid look, huh?" Katsuki smirked as he leaned down.

"Am I supposed to look at it in disgust?" Y/n laughed, "What else am I supposed to?" He sat on the couch next to her and then picked her up and put her on his lap. "Hey! Just what do you think you're doing?"

Katsuki put his head by her neck and closed his eyes with a smile, "What? Can't I hold you?" He chuckled, "We've been together for about seven years and you still get super flustered-"

"T-That's because of the things you do-!" She protested. Katsuki kissed her neck, causing her face to turn into some type of tomato, "E-Exactly my point..!"

"I got called by Kirishima to go out for drinks and food later tonight with the other guys. You fine with that?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, that's fine! What time will you be back?"

Katsuki wrapped his arms around Y/n, "Not sure, probably around one."

"Then maybe I can use all this free time to do some more wedding prep-"

Katsuki growled, "You're not supposed to do it alone."

"There's only a couple things though.." Y/n smiled, "Our wedding is so soon.. It's really hard to believe..!"

The two lovers looked down to see their little beige Pomeranian barking at them. Y/n got up off of Katsuki's lap, "Are you hungry, Suki~?" She bent down and pet him.

"I still can't believe you named that damn dog after me."

Y/n picked him up as Suki stuck his tongue out, "But he looks like you, doesn't he?" She held him in his arms and swung him around, "My little baby~!"

. . .

"Cheers!" Kirishima and Kaminari yelled while Katsuki drank from his beer.

"Congrats on getting engaged, Bakugo!" Sero grinned.

"Sero, he got engaged months ago-" Kaminari said.

"That doesn't mean you can't still congratulate them!" Kirishima said, raising his glass.

Sero sighed, "I thought Bakugo would get married after all of us.. We're all single except for Kaminari and Bakugo, of course." He drank from his glass, "But I guess we all guessed that Midoriya and Todoroki would be one of the first to get married." He squinted at Kaminari, "But I never thought that you would be the first, Denki!"

Kaminari smiled and nervously laughed, "Ever since I realized that I loved Kyoka, I wanted to pop the question as soon as possible. That's why we got married three years after graduation.. But we didn't date while we were in school unlike Y/n and Bakugo! Those two are high school sweethearts."

"Heh. We didn't make it official until almost a year later after confessing our love." Katsuki said.

"Oi, are you nervous for your wedding?" Kirishima asked.

Katsuki raised a brow, "Why would I be?"

"Don't act like you're not!" Kaminari exclaimed and then rubbed his eyes, "I was a nervous wreck when I said my vows.. But that was one of the best days of my life!"

"I mean.. I guess I'm a little nervous. But I've practiced when Y/n is out at work, so-"

"Isn't her little brother the guy who runs that perfume company?" Kaminari scratched his hair, "Kyoka isn't the type to want to wear perfume, but that stuff has her hooked."

. . .

Y/n laid on the bed with her arms spread out, lost in her thoughts.

She wondered if her younger self ever thought her life would end up like it did. She was 23 now, living in a decent penthouse with her childhood friend and now fiance, Katsuki Bakugo, with a little beige Pomeranian named Suki.

Katsuki, Ground Zero, was the No. 2 hero while Y/n, Phera, was the No. 4 hero. Just because you have power, doesn't mean you'll be the greatest, right? The fact that he was above her in rankings didn't make her feel like any less of a hero, which was something that Katsuki had to learn since Izuku was above him. The two weren't best friends, but Katsuki respected him enough to not beat him up or get extremely angry at him anymore.

Her hero costume (shown below) had gone through a drastic change. After her original outfit was broadcasted to millions with her fight with her father, she had no choice but to change it so that she wouldn't get recognized.

 After her original outfit was broadcasted to millions with her fight with her father, she had no choice but to change it so that she wouldn't get recognized

A couple months ago, Katsuki had proposed to Y/n, asking for her hand in marriage. She had happily agreed, and now their wedding would be in one week time. They were making good money as being heroes, and Kyoto, who ran a famous perfume company, chipped in an extreme amount of money to the couple.

Y/n had also recently found out that Kota would try to enroll in U.A., along with Eri, a girl who had been an experiment for the League of Villains that was saved. Y/n and Eri connected since they were from similar situations, so Y/n was one of Eri's main support systems. However, the two were still 14 and still had a ways to go.

Y/n couldn't be more content with her life..

Especially since her wedding was coming up extremely quickly..!