「Chapter Fifty Six」

「Until Toga's Quirk runs out, the reader will still be referred to as Y/n, but keep in mind that it's Toga who is playing her.」

Y/n came out of the forest and went to a random place and started training her stealth. Aizawa eyed her weirdly, but ended up paying no mind.

"More importantly, everyone, tonight.." Pixie-Bob started, ".. we'll have a test of courage with the classes pitted against each other! After training hard, you can play hard! The carrot and the stick!"

"I hate scary things.." Jiro sighed.

"Revelry in the dark.." Tokoyami said.

"They're letting us do the typical training camp stuff too, huh?" A student from Class B said.

"I like the part where we're pitted against each other.." Monoma said.

"So, do your best right now!" Pixie-Bob exclaimed.

"Yes, ma'am!"

Y/n looked around and then eyed Katsuki, "Ooh..~"

"Hey!" Tiger came up behind Y/n, "Where's your Plus Ultra!? Quit looking at others and get it on!"

She smiled, "Mhm!"

. . .

"You're really good with a knife, Bakugo." Y/n grinned.

Katsuki hastily cut the fish, "Of course I am!" He paused, "And why are you calling me that, huh?!"

Y/n skillfully took the knife from him and then cut at an even greater speed and skill level, "You got a problem with that?"

"Yeah, I do. What the hell are you up to?"

"Just teasing." She flipped the knife and stabbed it into the cutting board. She grabbed a bunch of wood and walked away with a slight stare in his direction.

Izuku passed by, "She's acting a little weird."

"Shut up you damn nerd! What would you know?!"

"S-Sorry!"

"Midoriya." Todoroki came over and put his hand on his shoulder, "Come help me."

"Sure..!"

Y/n looked up at the sky and sighed, "Too bad I couldn't tease more here, but my time is running out.." She waved her hand in the air, "I'm gonna go get more wood!" Y/n ran into the forest and found Y/n's body. She took off her clothes and put them back onto Y/n's body. A large mold went around her and she got back into her villain costume.

The real Y/n came to, and then gasped at the sight.

The girl held the knife to her throat, "Tell anyone and I'll get the blood from your throat next."

"Not if I get to you first.."

"Go on before they get suspicious. Remember my warning, Y/n."

Y/n glared at the girl before walking back.

. . .

"Now, we've filled our bellies and washed the dishes!" Pixie-Bob said to the students, "Next.. it's time for the test of courage!"

Mina, Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sato danced with glee.

"We're gonna test it!" They cheered.

Aizawa spoke up, "Before that, it pains me to say this, but the extra lessons group will be having classes with me now." The group froze and gave looks of disbelief.