Prologue : the pretty reckless.

Sky Addams, 17, was what we can call a mess. She was the mysterious girl you see at a party, in the street, or in a morbid coffee shop, and you never forget. Yet, you never managed to talk to her, nor to catch her eye. And if you were brave enough to introduce yourself, she would just answer in a bored tone "Cool" and walk away. She was the kind of girl that cared about nothing at all : completely reckless and her head always in the clouds. Usually drunk, or high, or just deeply numb, she lived in her own fantasy world, completely out of touch with reality. Despite her weirdness and her pretty bad reputation she was envied by every teenage girl, because she was beautiful and completely unaware of her charm. Her beauty was raw and uncommon, and no one could deny that she has that little something the others hadn't. Sky was a mystery, her long messy hair seemed full of secrets, her dark wide eyes had a defying and scary look that said "i dare you to talk to me you scum" and her body was so small and skinny that you thought she would break into million pieces at the slightest touch. Quite a paradox this girl, at only 17 she was the toughest girl you'd ever met, and she had the scars to prove it. Even if she didn't fit in school because of her obvious rebellious behaviour, she was a pure concentrate of cleverness and sass. No need to say that the life she led was a complete waste. But of course, she didn't give a single fuck. She lived the wild life, she did whatever the hell she wanted, spending most of her time scribblings poems in her notebook, drinking beer or vodka, getting high, partying all night, sleeping all day, reading morbid poetry and listening to punk rock music, and from time to time, she would show up at school just to keep her grades up and please her mom. But everything changed when she moved to Sydney for her senior year. 

A/N : hey everyone! i'm really sorry if my english isn't on point (i'm french) i may have made some mistakes, feel free to correct me. hope you'll like the story anyway!

much love, 

L o u  xx