Chapter 17

Jade's POV
I can't believe I just told everyone the truth. I saw Vega immediately after that, she was just as shocked as everyone. I doubt she still really knows what happened with the blackmailing. I should probably go to her house later and apologize. I walked out of school right after I confessed my love for her.

Tori's POV
I can't believe what Jade just said. Am I dreaming right now? I'm still so confused on what happened. Maybe Andre knows which is why he was acting weird yesturday.

"Hey Andre, do you know what happened with Jade?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Ryder Daniels blackmailed her into breaking up with you. If she didn't then he would leak that photo and she didn't wanna ruin her reputation. We all just found out it was Ryder yesturday."

"So it was that jerk Ryder this whole time?! I knew it was kinda strangled but I never thought he would do something like this."

"Are you still mad at her?" He asked me.

"I don't know. I am because she thought her reputation was more important."

"Well I think it's clear to say that she regret it. She did tell everyone the truth herself."

"Yeah, I never thought she would do that."

"Let's just go to class."

After school

I heard my doorbell ring so I went to open the door. The person who stood there surprised me.

"Jade?" I said sounding kind of surprised.

"Hey..."

"What are you doing here?"

It felt weird having her stand in front of me. We haven't talked for a bit over a month.

"I need to talk to you." She said sounding kind of depressed.

"Come in."

"Listen Vega... Tori...I'm so sorry. Andre probably told you everything with the blackmailing and I'm sorry I didn't realize you were more important then my reputation."

"It's ok Jade. I understand. Everyone makes the wrong choices sometimes."

"How could you forgive me?! I hurt you!"

"Yes, you did hurt me.. but you kinda made up for it and do something I never thought you would. You told the whole school the truth and you said you loved me."

Jade just sat there crying, I could tell she's really sorry and she regrets breaking up with me.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be here, your probably really busy right now and I-"

Jade was about to leave but I grabbed her wrist and spun her around then kissed her. I put my hands on her cheeks it took her 5 seconds to start reacting and she put her hands on my waist. This kiss lasted for a good 20 seconds.

"You still like me?" Jade asked.

"I love you. I've never stopped. Even though you hurt me bad, I still love you a lot."