Chapter 4

After Jade left Tori's house, she drove home.

TRIGGER WARNING

Jade's POV

Oh my god, what even happened at Vega's house? Did she try to kiss me? Does she like me in that way?

No. No, I can't let that happen. Even though I'm single now, I can't ever fall for a girl. Especially someone like Tori Vega. But...... I kinda did enjoy her company. Things are going to be awkward tomorrow, I know that for a fact.

*someone knocks on Jade's door*

"Hi dad."

"Why the hell are you home so late? Do you know what time it is? I said you had to be home by 9:00, and your 40 minutes late!"

"I'm sorry dad, it won't happen again!"

"You bet it won't!"

Her dad grabbed her wrist pulled her up ethan slammed her back down really hard. You can hear Jade whimpering quietly in pain. He then punches her in the face then starts to kick her. Lastly he just spat on her.

"This is my house! You listen to my rules and be home on time or you can pack your stuff and leave!"

He walks out the door leaving Jade on the floor in pain.

Jade than walks up and goes into her bathroom, there is a blade sitting on the sink counter. She slowly digs the blade into her right wrist, slowly cutting and making a line. She likes the pain, it makes her feel better about herself when she cuts. She makes another line. Now there is blood dripping everywhere on the floor. She makes another line on her left wrist. After that she just cleaned up and went to bed.

----------------

The next morning

Jade's POV
Oh shit, I have a fucking black eye. Hopefully I have enough makeup to cover this.

Ok good, it's not too noticeable.

Jade puts on a long sleeve shirt with long pants.

At school

Jade goes to her locker, she sees Tori standing there waiting for her

"What Vega?"

"Hey..... how are you doing?"

"Fine."

"Listen, I'm sorry about what happened last night."

"Nothing happened, ok? It was just a mistake."

Oh crap, I think what I said was too harsh, because I'm starting to see Vega tear up. But why would she be tearing up though? What was it that I said exactly?

"Um, are you crying?"

"No."

Tori turns to walk away but then Jade grabs her wrist.

"What?"

Jade can clearly see that Tori is crying now.

"Why are you crying?"

"Oh, no reason."

Jade drags Tori to the janitors closet

"What are we doing in here?" She asked me.

"I'm sorry if your crying because of something I said."

They both just stand there quietly after

"Look, if you want, I'll come over to your place after school and we can talk about this."

"Ok."

During lunch

Ugh, there's Beck right there.

"Hey." Beck said.

"Hi."

"I think we should break up. It's just that, we've been argueing too much recently and I don't think that's healthy in a relationship."

"Ok fine. If that's what you want."

"Let's just try to stay as friends."

For some odd reason, I'm actually not that upset that he wants to break up. The other night I was crying about it at Vega's house. Did her comforting actually made me feel better some how? No, that can't be it. Maybe at this point I'm just over Beck to.