Chapter 5

Bakugo made his way towards Recovery Girl's office. Kirishima offered to come with him, but Bakugo told him it's just a quick pick-up that would last five minutes, so he didn't need an escort. They had hugged goodbye, Bakugo giving Kirishima a small kiss on the forehead.

Bakugo predicted correctly. He came to her office, she gave him his new hearing aids, made sure they fit comfortably, adjusted the sound, explained how to take care of them properly, and he was on his way again to the dorms.

Kirishima was waiting for him outside. Once he saw the boy coming towards him, hands in his pockets with an aggravated expression, Kirishima ran up to him. He saw Bakugo's expression change to a smile, and his face softened. Kirishima almost tackled him in a tight embrace. He pulled away to say, "You doing okay?"

"Doing better now." Bakugo replied, gently putting his arms around the other's hips and leaning in so their foreheads were together. Kirishima giggled and was slightly flustered.

"Let's get inside before you freeze your cute little ass off." Bakugo teased.

"Shut up!!"

They went inside, acting casual.

Kaminari was leaning on the couch trying to flirt with Jirou, but they were listening to music; or at least trying to, despite him not shutting up. Jirou looked up at the boys coming in and said "Oh, you got your hearing aids! That's cool, Bakugo." This distracted Kaminari, as he started a conversation with Kirishima.

"Maybe you can finally learn to control your volume." Jirou continued smugly.

"Yeah, shut up." Bakugo replied to them.

"Or maybe learn what actually good music sounds like instead of just random guitar riffs and screeching."

"I SAID SHUT UP!!"

A/N
Sorry it's so short, I'm running out of ideas to connect plotlines ;;v;;
I also made it extra sappy tho, hopefully that doesn't make it even worse lol