Chapter two: Escape

"WHAT?! YOU'RE GOING TO JUST... STAY HERE?!"

"What's so wrong about it? I'm sure I can have a very interesting piece of collection for Korea"

"HWANG ARA ARE YOU SERIOUS?! This is a chance to cross over the seas, explore the outside world-"

"Sheha, you know I don't like the outside world." Ara bursted out. She decided to stay in Korea for their semester assignment.

"But still, this is a big chance. The school's paying for this trip, it's literally free for you to go" Sheha hold her best friend's hands.

"I can go outside whenever I want. If i want to go there, I'm sure my family have too many money to waste" Ara reassured her friend.

Sheha gave a sigh.

"Fine. But what are you going to do here anyway. It's Korea. Your home. Don't tell me you're just going to use simple hanbok designs"

"Oh you don't know a thing about fashion-making Sheha. It's about the creation and story that the garments give. Not how it looks like"

"Story??"

"Yes, and I'm going to tell all the wonders in Korea. Through this collection"

"Whatever you say sis. Just- don't wander on your own too much. A lot of the students are not gonna be in campus"

"Sheha, you worry too much. You're going to New Zealand soon. Go pack your things and start worrying about yourself honey"

Things are getting fun. Or at least for people other than Ara.

On the first day of semester break, the day a lot of people leave the campus...

"Well Sheha I guess this is where we say goodbye?" Ara hold out her arms to hug Sheha.

"Aww, I'm going to miss you girl" Sheha gave her best friend a hug.

"You're all set. Ticket, luggage, and a mission to be the best actress of this school" Ara said.

"Oh, don't be surprised to see me in Hollywood next month" Sheha and Ara laughed.

"Oh, my taxi is here. I have to go now"

"Call me when you land there okay?"

"Okay" They exchange hugs for the last time before parting ways. Sheha waved goodbye and walked out of their room, leaving Ara alone.

When Sheha left, Ara gave a big sigh.

It's a little sad, having this room for myself alone feels very... too spacious for me.

Ara looks at her hand.

The forest.

At the wolves cave hideout or whatever...

"Yo Hyunjae. You're guarding for today right?" Sunwoo said loudly.

Hyunjae the wolf just woke up from a nap though.

"Sure but, let me go for a run just to stretch up a bit" Hyunjae yawned and got up.

"Hm? Where's Juyeon and Sangyeon?" Chanhee asked.

"They said they were out hunting for deers" Haknyeon answered.

"Now that's what we call dinner, my brothers" Sunwoo got excited to hear they're not eating fishes again and finally some flesh meat.

"Deer? Their blood isn't that delicious though ugh" Younghoon complained.

"Bro, it's a freaking deer. That thing's a feast okay!" Sunwoo couldn't believe Younghoon.